FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Help implement cash and points for my forum.

shkhanal
Hi,

Recently I set up a forum http://forum.psexam.com and I wish to apply the cash and points system to my forum as frihost is providing frih$ and Points. I'm using phpBB 3 with DarkFantasy style. Please help me if you know!
rvec
there is not good cash mod for phpbb3 yet. There is one beta version, but you shouldn't use that. If you want the cash mod you need phpBB2.
shkhanal
Ooo Bad Luck. I think better wait for some more time. After some days it will come, I guess?
rvec
probably more like months, but yeah it will come Razz
shkhanal
Thank you moderator for your response
AftershockVibe
I wouldn't hold your breath. PHPBB 3 has been out for aeons and if they haven't got the mod sorted by now then they're clearly not in a rush.
mk12327
I have not tried phpBB before but I see that there are so many people using it! May I know what are the advantages of using phpBB over the other forums?

By the way, when you mention mod, does that mean that the points/money system is not built in? If it is not, what would be a good mod for phpBB2? I'm itching to try it out... =X