FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

home audio.

Srs2388
How many people have a good home theater system?
I finished mine up.. I have 4 subs.. all together around 600 watts.
6 regular speakers to put out the higher notes.
I put the song "hoods run down" it has a bass test at the beginning and it picks up every note.
here is the version that i was using.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SQf5beD1Go
check it out. Smile I also have one of those subs in the vid. but im still trying to power the amp in my room.
then I'd have 2000 more watts.
nTonio
No Im in the time of collecting all of the speakers. With the end of the year I should have everything on place. Im still missing one amplifier and last sub that most certainly gona be JBL GTO 1206 BR. But for now its 8.3 audio system. Its sounds kind of nice Very Happy
Srs2388
cool i actually didn't list everything it is 8.5
haha. i can make it an 8.6 if i hook up my 2000 watt Memphis audio sub in my room but i would have to use a car battery.. no prob i have one and it works, but i have to recharge. the charger can't power the amp good enough.. neither can a computer PSU.
nTonio
Srs2388 wrote:
cool i actually didn't list everything it is 8.5
haha. i can make it an 8.6 if i hook up my 2000 watt Memphis audio sub in my room but i would have to use a car battery.. no prob i have one and it works, but i have to recharge. the charger can't power the amp good enough.. neither can a computer PSU.

Having car battery in home is so ... not in place bro ! I saw it only once when I was in a flat of my friend friend. You do such a things if you are really desperate, and you dont know what ure doing. Buy proper amplifier.

Maximum Power Handling @ 1/2 ohms that you wrote doesnt say anything about the speaker. My Creative soob can have the same power