FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

PlZ help - AlstraSoft Article Manager Pro

elena_maria
just now i have installed Alstrasoft Article manager pro. its installed perfectly but when i wanted to make some changes in my site through general setting in my Admin pannel its showing this massage and i am not able to change anything:

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

plz help help me to solve this problem bcz i am new in this and dont have much knowledge abt SQL.

PLZ HELP ME!!

Thanks in advance!!!
SlideR.nl
Could you please place your code here. Because there is a Syntax error at line 1. We can't see your code so I can't help you.
mOrpheuS
elena_maria wrote:
just now i have installed Alstrasoft Article manager pro

As you do not have a FRIHost hosting account yet, I'm guessing you've installed it at some other host - probably one with a version of MySQL older than what is required by the script you're trying to run.

When you do install it on FRIHost, there's a good chance you won't face this problem.

For your current problem, please contact the support at your current host.

-close-