FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Help Me Find a Website...

jylan
Hey guys,

I've got the classic probem: a really cool website that I can no longer REMEMBER the address of! I thought you might know about the website or help find it if I tell you some things I remember about it.

First of all, it is a type of game, built in java. The game allows you to build moving models, which can be made up of stick-like shapes that can contract and expand.

It had a nice design from when I remembered it, with lots of blues and content contained in square boxes. It also had a gallery of user-created models which were really cool.

I think the name had the word soap in it, but if it didn't, it definitely started with S.

A few more things about the actual website: you could have a no-gravity mode, and I think you could drag the models around on the screen.

Now as a reward for anyone who can help me find this website, I'll give them 50FRIH.

So come on guys, please help me with this! Very Happy
bonestorm74
Hmm rings a bell but I can't quite remember what it is. Will let you know if I get a moment of inspiration and remember it.
jylan
Hey thanks bonestorm, I can almost remember it too but can never quite make the connection Sad
tony
no idea what you are talking about but this post should bump the topic at least.
jylan
Thanks tony for bumping the topic. I'm pretty sure that anyone who uses the game should instantly remeber it when they read my post. Well I hope so anyway Very Happy .