FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Best software for screen shots...

nivinjoy
What is the best software for taking screen shots...!! I want to have screen shots like in the topic http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-48865.html

Please suggest the best one...!!
Faraz
You can do this using Print Screen key on your keyboard. After that open Paint, press Ctrl+V (Paste), and there is your screenshot.
Peterssidan
If you only want to capture the active window hold down Alt and push Print Screen. Use any graphics program to scale and paint.
nivinjoy
Thank you dear friends for suggesting the solution...!! Thanks once again...!!

God bless...!!!
tsuvik
SnagIt is one of the best software for taking screenshots. It has various customizations as how the picture can be taken. Else there is always PrintScreen key which can take the snapshot of the current window. Then you can edit it using Paint or any photo editing software
bernardnapoleon
hmm.... i use corel capture x3... really customizable... though it's not free. Sad
fadirocks
fraps is cool too
realtrue
FastStone Image Viewer 3.6 Freeware (Last Update: 2008-09-15)

An image browser, converter and editor that supports all major graphic formats including BMP, JPEG, JPEG 2000, GIF, PNG, PCX, TIFF, WMF, ICO and TGA. It has a nice array of features such as image viewing, management, comparison, red-eye removal, emailing, resizing, cropping, color adjustments, musical slideshow and much more.

I use it because it is free, the image quality is good, small, fast and you can use it for screen capture as well.