FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

pill for emotional bonding? :shock:

athensgames
they are now saying that males with 2 of a certain gene don't emotionally bond as well, they are saying you can take a pill to fix it so u bond easier, like a vitamin pill almost.

what are everyones views on this?
personally, i think we need the opposite, AND this, a pill to get you over a girl? how cool would that be? Then just take the other when u get a new girl.
psycosquirrel
That's just not natural.

People have to get over themselves, tough it up, and move on.

If you're popping pills for romance, you will fall in love with someone you're true self is incompatible with. What happens when the pills run out? You'll lose it all, and it will have been for nothing. Sad.

I despise the modern mentality that pills can fix anything.
athensgames
It's a protein, it'll enhance your emotional bonding and leave it at the enhanced level. (so they say...)
psycosquirrel
Sounds fake to me. Proteins are used and need to be resynthesized. You can't take the pill once and be "fixed" forever, it just doesn't work that way.
Coen
It doesn't sound something that is really possible to me. I could be wrong though but it seems like something impossible.
Kelcey
Uh, this sounds like a love potion from cartoons. It'd be interesting if it worked.
Coen
I don't think it will because I wonder how pills can change anything with genes. Maybe I haven't got enough knowledge of chemistry and biology to say for sure but based on the knowledge I have, I say it doesn't work.