FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Simply Miriam

MMFAN
http://www.miriam-fans.frihost.net/ not full done, but I wanted to show off the layout.
wistom
i see it, thats very good .through thats not completed.
Bashur
Interesting...is this from a T.V. show, or movie? Curious as to what the site is about. From the quality of the "banner" I would assume it's from a T.V. show.

I'll do my research.

So far, it's great. The banner might be a little big...but maybe that's what you were going for. Good job.
MMFAN
Well, shes an actor and she currently stars on the teen drama, Degrassi: The Next Generation. She also stared in the lifetime movie, Shes To Young(thats where the header is from)
Anderman
The layout looks good Smile
The noly thing i could suggest is that that title banner is a bit smaller in height

Wink
smart19
it's very special
simple but look good
budazz
you have neat nice site.... Very Happy
SamiTheBerber
I liked the layout, but fixed background would look much more pretty into my eye. The header is nice picture, but maybe too large Confused Position of items is well. Stats should be re-think because it has some missing part, I think Confused and maybe better in own page if someone is interested in that.

I could give rate 8
Bumble Bee
The header is really nice and I like the colors a lot. Great job!
Zaheer Khan
Its awsome specially the banner. but you should place the banner and others in center. I think it will look more good after tha. must tell us when you will complete this. I want to be your fan Wink the girl in banner is really you? Rolling Eyes