FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Tracking Specific Clothes - Help a mod!

mathiaus
My Probelm
Right, I'm in a small dilemma where I need some help.
It is my cousin's birthday at the beginning of next month and I have been given the challenge of finding where to buy some specific things that he wants.
Electronics wise, I've found what he wanted and in some cases, something better. Heading for clothes though and I've gotten stuck.

This is the top I am having trouble finding.

I have determined that it is made by RVCA (by the RVCA logo Razz ), but don't see it on their site or anyone else's.

How can you help?
If you know of where to get it, let me know. If not, but you know but a personal shopper sort of service that does this sort of thing, please pass their details on.

All help appreciated in this matter Smile
Genesiz
Ask and you shall receive. It took me a while but i think i have found it.

RVCA t shirt

It comes in 3 colours, and i think the one you want is the white one. The colour is the same, as is the layout of the stripes, plus it is by RCVA, so if it isn't what you want its darn close.
mathiaus
Damn, I overlooked that one because it was red, my brain didn't register that it was the same top.

Huge thanks to you Very Happy

-close-
James007
Close? Eh? Why?
mathiaus
Genesiz found what I was looking for.

Would still be handy to know if anyone knows of ways to find these find these sort of things out though so
-reopen-

Thanks James Smile
Helios
42$ for a piece of some coloured cotton? Oh man...
You people are insane to buy such pricey clothes Confused
mathiaus
lol

Luckily I'm not buying. I source all the items for everyone else and sort of get my name attached to some of them. Much cheaper Razz

I think in that image, it is some celebrity wearing the top, possibly why it costs a little more. No idea who though Eh?
Genesiz
mathiaus wrote:
Would still be handy to know if anyone knows of ways to find these find these sort of things out though so

To find that t-shirt i basically had to type in the words 'RVCA t-shirt' and go from there. I'm not sure if this sort of thing would even be possible given the enormous variety of t shirts (and clothes for that matter) on sale around the world. If anyone knows of such a way i would be glad to find out, but it would seem that at the moment brute force is the only answer.

Helios wrote:

You think that's crazy? Check some of these.

58$ for a t-shirt!?! Shocked
And some of them aren't even that nice.
Helios
Genesiz wrote:

Helios wrote:

You think that's crazy? Check some of these.

58$ for a t-shirt!?! Shocked
And some of them aren't even that nice.

Holy hell, what's up with that?!
The problem is that they aren't really selling clothes, but also the name.
Genesiz
Take a sack, cut a few holes in it, stick a designer name on it, get a celebrity photographed wearing it and you can sell it for whatever you like.

It is sad that this is how the world works. And that sheep cannot live freely Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
missdixy
Haha wow nice job to the person who found it! Also I agree with most of you...that is pretty expensive for a t-shirt. I guess I'm just no used to spending more than $15-$20 for tops.
tony
That is impressive. I should come to the forums next time i cannot find what i am looking for! Razz