FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The Best Country in !The World !

ayour
Quote:
Morocco (Arabic: المغرب‎ "al-Maghrib"), officially the Kingdom of Morocco (Arabic: المملكة المغربية‎), is a country in North Africa with a population of 33,757,175. It has a coast on the Atlantic Ocean that reaches past the Strait of Gibraltar into the Mediterranean Sea. Morocco has international borders with Algeria to the east, Spain to the north (a water border through the Strait and land borders with two small Spanish autonomous cities, Ceuta and Melilla), and Mauritania to the south.

Morocco is the only African country that is not currently a member of the African Union. However, it is currently a member of the Arab League, Arab Maghreb Union, the Francophonie, Organization of the Islamic Conference, Mediterranean Dialogue group, and Group of 77, and is a major non-NATO ally of the United States.

Source - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morocco
[MOD - quotes and source added - Bikerman]
ocalhoun
^This makes it the best country in the world by what measure?
ThePolemistis
ayour wrote:
Morocco (Arabic: المغرب‎ "al-Maghrib"), officially the Kingdom of Morocco (Arabic: المملكة المغربية‎), is a country in North Africa with a population of 33,757,175. It has a coast on the Atlantic Ocean that reaches past the Strait of Gibraltar into the Mediterranean Sea. Morocco has international borders with Algeria to the east, Spain to the north (a water border through the Strait and land borders with two small Spanish autonomous cities, Ceuta and Melilla), and Mauritania to the south.

Morocco is the only African country that is not currently a member of the African Union. However, it is currently a member of the Arab League, Arab Maghreb Union, the Francophonie, Organization of the Islamic Conference, Mediterranean Dialogue group, and Group of 77, and is a major non-NATO ally of the United States.

sources should be cited, in this case to wikipedia...

I want to visit Morocco. Seems like a nice country. I want to visit the oldest existing university in the world amongst other things.
Maybe I am wrong, but is the oldest university in Fez, Morocco? or Al-Azhar in Cairo, Egypt?
PennyLane
every city has something nice, there is no such thing as 'the best city in the world'...
Afaceinthematrix
ThePolemistis wrote:
ayour wrote:

sources should be cited, in this case to wikipedia...

I want to visit Morocco. Seems like a nice country. I want to visit the oldest existing university in the world amongst other things.
Maybe I am wrong, but is the oldest university in Fez, Morocco? or Al-Azhar in Cairo, Egypt?

I am pretty sure that the oldest university (that is still in operation) is in Fez, Morocco.

Anyways, what justifies your statement that Morocco is the greatest country? I've been to some pretty great countries. I've never been to Morocco, although I'm thinking about going there, so I wouldn't really know.
nivinjoy
If everyone starts saying like this all the countries from the world will be the best place in the world..!! So based on some reports like that you can't say that it is the best country in the world...!!
ptfrances
I don't think there is a best country in the world... It's all subjective. But I think there is for each one a place where you feel at home
Wink
gandalfthegrey
Luxembourg! Eh?
profbis
???????? Bad question! Amsterdam, I would say, but I have never been there. Las Vegas????? Not a bad place.
Afaceinthematrix
profbis wrote:
???????? Bad question! Amsterdam, I would say, but I have never been there. Las Vegas????? Not a bad place.

Sure... except that neither places are counties... try The Netherlands and The United States.
abcxyz1
Welcome to Halong bay !!! Very Happy

This is my country and very very beautiful. Try your travel in my country and you never disapoited
joostvane
Nice sights you got there. But what are the other things in your country like? Lets start with the food?
macacoescalada
I think it´s very difficult to determine the best country in the world because almost anyone have been able to visit many places in their lives. In spite of the last comentary, i think the best country i´ve ever been is peru.
keemuph
This should consider many factors and not setting it as the best country.

Our country have 2 places which is belong to the new 7 wonders of the world so how is it?
atul2242
how are the people ...
is that not what makes the country
silvereye
Spain is a wonderful country, with people that are generally friendly. The southcoast is warm and beautiful.
im1ofthem
The best country in the world is obviously the USA! The debt clock is now up to 10 trillion dollars!
keane
I don't believe that there is such thing as "The Best Country in the World". Every country has it's best and worst characteristics. Smile
Melacos
It simply have to be Petoria... The way one guy (and his house) can break loose from the US and proclaim absolute sovereignty is just gold. Furthermore hosting a grill-party for the entire lineup of despotic supervillains from all over the world, gotta earn you some credit!

If you don't get this at all, watch more Family Guy! Wink
Noremac
Australia, Australia, Australia
I love my country, idk what it is, we have a bit of everything, rural, great cities, rich area, poor area, deserted area, some of the best beaches in the world, good work opportunities(usually) The most unusual flora and fauna and a really different climate. I recommend travelling here to anyone.

Oh

Gorgeous women.
tingkagol
Noremac wrote:
I love my country, idk what it is, we have a bit of everything, rural, great cities, rich area, poor area, deserted area, some of the best beaches in the world, good work opportunities(usually) The most unusual flora and fauna and a really different climate. I recommend travelling here to anyone.

Oh

Gorgeous women.

Australia sounds good. I personally want to explore the rural regions, well, of any country for that matter.
lagoon
My favourite country to date is Finland. Clean air, great food, great skiing, everything that makes a country nice.
abcxyz1
PennyLane wrote:
every city has something nice, there is no such thing as 'the best city in the world'...

That a good idea. I think all the world very beautiful
airh3ad
A word beautiful is really amazing every one can say my place is beautiful like our place my home my country Philippines i agree with you that a good idea. I think all the world very beautiful.
nigam
Noremac wrote:

Oh

Gorgeous women.

hmm...sounds good...i am planning to migrate in your country someday....
hangnhu
There is no such thing as best country or best city, everyone opinion and taste differ
There is only an ideal place or a place more suited to you than others
I hate London, but it by far the place I most prefer to live
I love Hong Kong, but it makes no sense since I haven't been there since I was 6.
I love New York, but I don't know it at all, same with Shanghai, though I visited both places
facebookturkey
hangnhu wrote:
There is no such thing as best country or best city, everyone opinion and taste differ
There is only an ideal place or a place more suited to you than others
I hate London, but it by far the place I most prefer to live
I love Hong Kong, but it makes no sense since I haven't been there since I was 6.
I love New York, but I don't know it at all, same with Shanghai, though I visited both places

yea i agree with u
TomS
Quote:
KAZAKHSTAN GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
ALL OTHER COUNTRIES ARE RUN BY LITTLE GIRLS
KAZAKHSTAN NUMBER ONE EXPORTER OF POTASSIUM
OTHER COUNTRIES HAVE INFERIOR POTASSIUM

KAZAKHSTAN HOME OF TINSHEIN SWIMMING POOL
IT’S LENGTH THIRTY METRE ANS WIDTH SIX METRE

FILTRATION SYSTEM A MARVEL TO BEHOLD
IT REMOVE 80 PERCENT OF HUMAN SOLID WASTE

*KAZAKHSTAN, KAZAKHSTAN YOU VERY NICE PLACE
‘FROM PLAINS OF TARASHENK TO NORTHERN FENCE OF JEWTON

KAZAKHSTAN FRIEND OF ALL EXCEPT UZBEKISTAN
THEY VERY NOSEY PEOPLE WITH BONE IN THEIR BRAIN

KAZAKHSTAN INDUSTRY BEST IN WORLD
WE INVENTED TOFFEE AND THE TROUSER BELT

KAZAKHSTAN’S PROSTITUES CLEANEST IN THE REGION
EXCEPT OF COURCE FOR TURKMENISTAN’S

*KAZAKHSTAN, KAZAKHSTAN YOU VERY NICE PLACE
*FROM PLAINS OF TARASHENK TO NORTHERN FENCE OF JEWTON

COME GRASP THE MIGHTY PHENIS OF OUR LEADER
FROM JUNCTION WITH THE TESTES TO TIP OF ITS FACE

Very Happy
moning292
My opinion is Swiss... I like there very much. Smile
gandalfthegrey
lmao! The title of this topic is hilarious. How anyone can possibly think like this is beyond me. We are all human being. All borders are invisible lines on a map that humankind has created. The countries themselves are political identities, and are more or less the same or similar forms of government - not of which personally impress me.
aakoj
Spain is a wonderful country. its my love Very Happy
slashnburn99
the best country in the world is the one that has

cheep beer and great music
jigoku05
I am fascinated by Japan and it's culture. Eventhough I haven't been there, I can say it's the best country in the world by what I've seen in jdramas and anime. My goal is to visit Japan even just once before I die
rajpk
i think all person likes thier own countries ........so it is useless to talk about best country of world.......

so thats my opinon...
nayakjyotirmaya
if given chance i would like to visit france and italy.
very romantic place.and pukhet island in thailand
JulioJones
Obviously India.......... If you want to experience culture, tradition and spirituality then India is one of the best places to travel..
georgio777
I would say Greece!!!!!!!
Pippo90
Switzerland! <3
fuzzkaizer
maybe just a little promotion gag that works one hundert percent!
because there are enough hillbillies out therer that actually really do think that way, and therefore get gripped by the topic like the flies by a piece of shit... and there are lots of others, daily annoyed by the actitude of the formers, so those can use the topic to give vent to their frustration or at least post statement against the dumbness of the title.
and also there are people who are concerned with the conversation level of the forums here - i don't know if topics like this one are good or bad for a forum; maybe it serves enough if it provocates at least some reactions?
moncong
never ending topic i guess..
AtifJamalAnsari
PennyLane wrote:

Damn true..
AtifJamalAnsari
JulioJones wrote:
Obviously India.......... If you want to experience culture, tradition and spirituality then India is one of the best places to travel..

India yeah worthy one.
AtifJamalAnsari
ocalhoun wrote:
^This makes it the best country in the world by what measure?

Its the one you're living in, cos memories are worth which money can't buy..
oliviafoster01
Swtizerland is the one of the best companies.