FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My site, tell me what U think !

nTonio
Welcome everyone!

I want to share with you my site, maybe it has not JavaScript or others very popular adds, but it was build to be as much simple and quick as possible. Of course it isnt finished due to lack of time for developing it. But Im open for your comments to avoid some mistakes and design out of taste. For every opinion I will be very grateful.

www.rycerski.net

My position in google at first position for sentence "pawel rycerski" http://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=navclient&gfns=1&q=pawel+rycerski

hope U like it! Very Happy
Diablosblizz
I don't like the images. They're way to pixeled. That goes with the text images as well. It just throws your site off. The layout is awesome, nice and simple. But, without those pictures being fixed you'll get no where.
guitarcrazy087
Nice site! Like the layout and colors. The only thing I noticed was at the top right on your content the white part of the page curves and coming out from that is a dark grey that I would remove if I were you. I don't think it fits with the site very well and made me think that the sites only have done and your still working on graphics...
cavey
When downsampling images (reducing the dimensions), make sure they are RGB - not indexed colors - before you resize them. GIFs use indexed colors. If you don't, the result will be very pixelated as commented in posts above.

Also, the small >>-icons are all the same (m1, m2 etc). You could repeat the same gif-file on all the occurrences.

Good luck on your site. And congratulations with your great google result.
nTonio
Thanks guys! for yours opinions and notes

Yeah I know about the pixel thing ... I was told couple of times already, by nowadays Im forced to work on another project, but it is the first thing Im gona do on site.
The problem is exactly that one that posted by cavey. When I was creating the layout I was concentrating on general style and overview, and to put it alive as soon as possible. That is why I just decrease the images that I had (they are all my projects that I was working on). Now its the high time to repair.
Arseniy
Who is Pawel Rycerski? Smile
Images are just awful, really. And 4friends section is not look like other site - layout is different.