FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

server 2 help

cvkien
i'm not sure if this is the place i ask for the help. Anyway, this is my problem. i register a domain and that domain need 2 name server, and that ns1.frih.net and ns2.frih.net.

and the problem is, it need the ip address. if not mistaken, server 2 has 1 ip, 216.32.85.170
and the domain control panel need 2 different ip address for ns1 and ns2. so is there any solution for me?? Thanks.

UPDATED:
i think i found the ip address 216.32.85.171. if i'm wrong, please correct me. if i'm correct. then i think that all. Thanks anyway.
Bondings
cvkien wrote:
i'm not sure if this is the place i ask for the help. Anyway, this is my problem. i register a domain and that domain need 2 name server, and that ns1.frih.net and ns2.frih.net.

and the problem is, it need the ip address. if not mistaken, server 2 has 1 ip, 216.32.85.170
and the domain control panel need 2 different ip address for ns1 and ns2. so is there any solution for me?? Thanks.

UPDATED:
i think i found the ip address 216.32.85.171. if i'm wrong, please correct me. if i'm correct. then i think that all. Thanks anyway.

Yes it's the correct one.
DjMilez
If I need ip's from hosting services I just ping the nameserver. Easy and quick....
rvec
DjMilez wrote:
If I need ip's from hosting services I just ping the nameserver. Easy and quick....
but not always right. ns1.frih.net and ns2.frih.net don't have the same ip, which one would you say was is the server1 ip?