FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Mafia Wars

stryd4
Recently iv been playing text based games.
these include www.operationmafia.co.uk which i actually played wen it first came out.
mafia wars on myspace,which iv just started and also nymafia.co.uk however i fear that wont be around for much longer.
if anyone is interested in text based games and is interested pm me ill be happy to give u money etc to help u start out as i know these games can be tedious for noobs.
cheers
SlideR.nl
I wanted to try it but the website is down.
space80
it`s down the site
misterXY
it's a 404.
Update, it's working Razz
Now can give it a try, for those who hate music playing on websites, just a heads up. l'll give my opinion after trying.
misterXY
It's interesting game, but it's SLOW to gain levels etc, like the highest lvl l've seen, who owns everything, is 12 at the moment, l'm not even close to lvl 2 yet lol.

To start gaining cash & experience points, Commit Crimes. That's the only thing it'll let u play the game l've found. Also, music is just at the login, after logging in it's gone, just for those who are wondering.

By the way, l don't know if you need to buy chips, but l assume at some point you do, its 3 pounds for 50, and the only non-UK way too pay for them is through paypal, which is lame cause UK u can just txt for a code, which is what l usually do. l give it 6/10, pros its not some spammer game, con its slow and a bit confusing without any instructions.
Update, just reached lvl 2