FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Wanted

carl_fernandes
Based upon Mark Millar's explosive graphic novel series and helmed by stunning visualist director Timur Bekmambetov- creator of the most successful Russial film franchise in histor, the Night Watch series- Wanted tells the tale of one apathetic nobody's transformation into an unparalleled enforcer of justice.

===========
Write your own movie reviews at:
http://click.frihost.net
Dean_The_Great
So what did you think of the movie? You have just given us the description of the movie, but you haven't actually said anything.
dickyzin
Haven't seen this movie but it's one of the top priority movies for me to see.
DAsite
The movie was pretty good, not one of Jolie's best movies, but it wasn't bad. Still wondering to myself all the time if the "bullet curve" effect is just that... or if it could really work... gonna try it myself or call up Myth Busters and have them give it a go!
spring567
When you see one hundred movies , no movie will need for expected .
dcfive65
It was goood, last part was the best. I somehow knew something was up with the plot, and figured it out as it reached the end. It was sad that Angelina shot herself in the head.
devaco
I saw this one already ,,,,,it is very good film.... i love Agelina
ttnhatlong
yep. it's very exciting. 3 times
Rajiev
I donno to like it hate it Confused

The movie has some off the chart performances in unrealistic world. If you think like that and never take the movie serious, You could like it.

But some things in the movie is Impossible if biology or Physics is taken in to account. Like bullet bending and 400 per min Heart beats :p
balend
I actually liked the movie. I don't think its one of the best movies, but it was one of the good ones.
Rajiev
I kinda feel lame about talking about his movie Embarassed

Who expects a comic book mivie to be true and abide to Physics and biology (other than a moran like me :p)

OK then, this is a good movie. U won't regret watching it
keane
^That's why it's a Sci-Fi movie. "Fiction", anything is possible.

This is a great movie! The CGI and stunts are great!
Rajiev
OK, OK.

I withdraw my comment Embarassed
gh0stface
I actually read and saw the movie.

I actually thought this movie was better than the comic book. Mainly because I like the pseudo-realistic aspects that it could kind of happen in the real world. Minus the whole physics and biology portion Wink

The comic differs majorly from this movie.
blk3
I've seen the movie and liked it, but not that much to say it is a great movie, just good. Something to entertain you once in a while. I've also have the comic its based on and planning on reading it sometime.