FRIHOST ē FORUMS ē SEARCH ē FAQ ē TOS ē BLOGS ē COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My Website Review

flyfamilyguy
Hey folks.
I was hoping that some of you could check out my site, and tell me what you think, and what you might do differently.
The photo gallery was taken free from http://smoothgallery.jondesign.net, but the rest is mine. Of course, I researched much source code, and layout, but ultimately it is my work.
Be sure and try all the links to ensure that they work. Some go nowhere, but some take you to more of my pages.
Thanks!
InsanePL
Site don`t work
flyfamilyguy
Don't know what you are doing, because it definately works.
GilaDesign
dosent works to me O:
‏_________________
im am gilad
not a true gilad
i mean that i am a gilad that a gilad is gilad
wait... what?
oh yeah that
flyfamilyguy
Guess I'll place the url to my site right HERE, (was assuming that you would notice it in my signature) forgive me for being so ridiculous!
FunDa
Was able to browse through your website.

The navigation is quite good.
Nice artwork.
flyfamilyguy
FunDa wrote:
Was able to browse through your website.

The navigation is quite good.
Nice artwork.

Thank You FunDa...I have adjusted things a little since your visit. Care to take another look?
nTonio
So

No.1
I donít think that jumping from white tone pages to black gallery is a good idea, itís like Ö hey Ö is it still the same site ? But I guess that it is because U didnít wonít to change anything of the code U have overtaken. But still itís wonít be so difficult to change it and it will be change for good.

No.2
The main menu bar on top of the site is too thick, by shrinking it site will become bigger.
flyfamilyguy
nTonio wrote:
So

No.1
I donít think that jumping from white tone pages to black gallery is a good idea, itís like Ö hey Ö is it still the same site ? But I guess that it is because U didnít wonít to change anything of the code U have overtaken. But still itís wonít be so difficult to change it and it will be change for good.

No.2
The main menu bar on top of the site is too thick, by shrinking it site will become bigger.

Thank you. Yeah I dont like ANYTHING about the gallery myself. No problem changing it around a bit. It is last on my list for now though.
I keep looking at the menu bars too. They are a bit fat!
Thanks!