FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Help Me Guys

Findhelp
I need Traffic my site...............

Any idea suggest
Peterssidan
Make a website that is useful and fun to the visitors. It's the best (only?) way to big success.
joomla
google your topics and ask the top-10 if they want to swap links, or post on their forum about your site.
there is many ways. also try to make sure people come back to your site so the traffic grows.
joharin
joomla wrote:
google your topics and ask the top-10 if they want to swap links, or post on their forum about your site.
there is many ways. also try to make sure people come back to your site so the traffic grows.

I agree with what our friend here said....it is a hard job to convince people that you are an expert on something. But this perception can be changed if you start posting at your "enemies"'sites. Read comments left by others and if there are any that require some answers, take that opportunity to throw in your suggestion. Don't try to sound like you know better than the site owner, as you may get banned. Just try to be humble and make the other people trust you. Sooner or later, you will get your traffic...Wink
shkhanal
There is no way out other than continual and consistent hard work. Its time consuming but surely returning if your content are really good and useful.
takashiro
It's needed by any sites. Unfortunately, there's no shortcut.