FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Michael Jackson (New Album ?)

IsraelYsrayl
Pop Icon: Michael Jackson (New album release late 2008)

Presently he's working on his next album and hes predicting that it be better than Thriller. After all MJ is one talented man regardless of his past scandals and plastic surgeries (Give credit where its due)
There will be no one in this generation or the next that will ever match his talent.

The question is: Do you think he will ever make a huge comeback, like he did with the Thriller album ?
JinTenshi
very high chance and also hopefully so. i really enjoy Michael Jackson's tracks from his very first album (Jackson 5). i'm not a fan of him, just that i enjoy his music. and whatever happens to him physically, as long as his music lives, it doesn't matter at all.
IsraelYsrayl
The only thing that I notice about MJ is his look, in my opinion he needs remarket himself as in change his image.

His image, "his look" is so pass say (old). He still is using the same old moves for over 20 years, people in today's society like to be intrigued with newness and creativity. I myself do get tired and bored with the same ole things that tend to repeat.