FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Commandos

vontero
Commandos 3 Destination Berlin could have followed up the successful Commandos 2 better, but unfortunately it is plagued by poor user interface and a fixed maximum graphics resolution.
Nutteloos
I remember having played Commandos II for a long time. I got the sequel a while ago but couldn't really get into it. While the concept is still better, it just doesn't grab me and draw me into the game as much as II did.
Keran
I just love Commandos the first part, the latter ones are just bad... Only the first one was truly fun and awesome to play... Oh I remember the times when I tried to figure out how to eliminate that damn nazi without alerting anyone else, it really took a lot of tactical thinking ;]
Commandos 2 and Commandos 3 are just not the same old Commandos I, they don't have that awesome feel Sad
gugusm
Wow, I loved first two parts of Commandos. They were just great, although very very hard.
Faraz
Commando games are very hard. The only games I couldn't finish.
robinhanks
It's so cool. I'm tense when I play it every times
RosenCruz
after behind enemy lines...i could not finish any game of this series... Crying or Very sad
xcloudy
I like the commandos I very much. But haven't got a chance to play commandos III.
achowles
That's a shame. I really liked the first two. They were incredibly hard, but when you mastered the weapon of mass distraction that is the packet of cigarettes, it does become a lot easier. Seriously though, who couldn't you kill with those things? I guess the surgeon general's warnings should have been heeded after all. :p

It's a shame that the series degenerated into a generic FPS after that too. The Commandos games were something fresh and different, but as FPS they just got lost in the crowd.
Nutteloos
achowles wrote:
That's a shame. I really liked the first two. They were incredibly hard, but when you mastered the weapon of mass distraction that is the packet of cigarettes, it does become a lot easier. Seriously though, who couldn't you kill with those things? I guess the surgeon general's warnings should have been heeded after all. :p

The patrols... and the ones that were already smoking. Smile

Ah, good times.