FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

That's me :D

killerqueen
Yeah, I know... but I'm not at my computer and this is the only picture I had on my photobucket Smile. So here goes... Very Happy

Ghost900
Its kinda sideways but nice picture anyway. Smile

Your eyes are clear green, looks cool. Very Happy
Caxius
are you emo? The picture style remember me an emo XD
regards ^^
killerqueen
Caxius wrote:
are you emo? The picture style remember me an emo XD
regards ^^

Lol, no... not at all Razz. People confuse me with an emo, but I've been using a side-fringe all my life lol Rolling Eyes.
Diablosblizz
I love your eyes. Never seen anybody with green eyes like you, very nice.

Also, off topic, but look to the left of the picture. Anybody else see a frowning smiley?
Caxius
hahahaha ok
very beautiful eyes Wink
nivinjoy
Wow you are beautiful...!! Your eyes contribute much to your face's cuteness...!!! Be proud of your eyes girl...!!!
Kashinilaya
Always good to see a pretty face.
killerqueen
Aw, thanks a lot guys!
8166UY
Why do underage girls keep on posting pictures of themselves trying to get compliments? Are they really that lonely and insecure or am I an alien from Jupiter?
killerqueen
8166UY wrote:
Why do underage girls keep on posting pictures of themselves trying to get compliments? Are they really that lonely and insecure or am I an alien from Jupiter?

Wasn't trying to get compliments, sweetheart. And if you don't like it, don't post or post something productive, ok? Or are you that lonely and insecure that you try to draw attention with comments outta place all the time?
8166UY
I wasn't pointing at you in special, but I just see it more and more and I was just asking myself what the cause might be. It was also a question in which I tried to start a dialogue in which people can tell their opinion.
killerqueen
8166UY wrote:
I wasn't pointing at you in special, but I just see it more and more and I was just asking myself what the cause might be. It was also a question in which I tried to start a dialogue in which people can tell their opinion.

Ok then, sorry if I misunderstood you. I just found it a bit rude, but hell- I am rude so I can't actually complain. Here's my opinion; I think teenage girls and boys are trying to build up fame by posting pictures of themselves. It can be taken as something narcissistic - but it's really common at their age. You don't see grown-ups posting pictures of themselves that much Rolling Eyes.
8166UY
Interesting to use the word narcissitic... I find to be a bit right that boys and girls of that age are trying to get compliments, although it might not be as extreme as I put it there. Wink
Again sorry if I offended you, but I must say I might indeed put it a bit rude.
killerqueen
8166UY wrote:
Interesting to use the word narcissitic... I find to be a bit right that boys and girls of that age are trying to get compliments, although it might not be as extreme as I put it there. Wink
Again sorry if I offended you, but I must say I might indeed put it a bit rude.

Oh well, trust me; I have friends my age that are really narcissistic. Especially when there are other boys/girls of their age around- god, they're seriously terrible!
No worries, I shouldn't have snapped anyway Rolling Eyes.
Gushe
Look at those Eyes! In the meaning of being pretty and all Wink
watersoul
Yep, totally gorgeous eyes...captured perfectly Smile
Fatality
I actually think thats a perfect picture. You may have not liked it when you posted it, but I love it. Very...artistic if you will. Beautiful capture.
Jamestf347
amazing face, beautful eyes lovely =], you don't gotta answer but how old are ya anyways cause you said your friends are really narcissistic
ssthanapati
Beautiful eyes!!!! I am jealous Razz