FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Trading card games

kk86bioinfo
Hello, may I know is there any TCG players around in Frihost? I play pokemon TCG and Yugioh. Now is curious on writting some simple program for the TCG games.. Dunno how to start it. If anyone has some idea, please do share it with me. Thanks and have a nice day.
dbershevits
I have played tons of TCG's. But, now i mainly play yugioh or pokemon. But, Yugioh is my main one.
Ork90
I used to play Magic: The Gathering. I had an Elf-deck. I really loved it. Smile
About your program:
visit: http://www.setokaiba.com for a yu-gi-oh duel card game (its an online game; really cool i think).
Maybe you should ask for help from the maker of that game. I'm sure he'll help you.
hlavco
I used to play Pokemon cards. Some store near me started a league for it last year, but I couldn't join because my cards are all too old. Turns out an old set is banned every time a new one is released. Nintendo says it's so that nobody ever has one 'Ultimate Deck' for too long. I think it's because they want more money.

I don't like the new cards. Half of 'em are holographic and the Trainer cards kinda stink nowadays.
Kcin1
I played pokemon 6 years ago, I'm actually really surprised they are still popular. I wish more people would play Overpower, I still have tons of those cards still around.
hlavco
Kcin1 wrote:
I played pokemon 6 years ago, I'm actually really surprised they are still popular. I wish more people would play Overpower, I still have tons of those cards still around.

Never heard of Overpower, what's it about?
dbershevits
I've played yugioh and pokemon when i was younger, sometimes i feel like dusting off my old decks. I wish i was young again!
tass_
I'm mostly into Star Wars TCG and Magic: The Gathering TCG. Too bad Star Wars TCG players are so difficult to find....