FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

actuary
If anyone knows the rule of the points, I would be glad to be taught.
At some times I got points when I posted, but at other times I got NO points even if I posted.
rvec
you'll get 1-5 points per post depending on the length. Some forums don't give points such as the introductions and the jokes forum. Every day you are hosted with us one point will be distracted. When you reach -10 points your hosting will be removed (when you have more posts admins will give you more time).
ocalhoun
actuary wrote:

At some times I got points when I posted, but at other times I got NO points even if I posted.

In some forums (like jokes and funny pictures forums) you don't get points for posting (because they would get spammed and abused if you did). That is probably why you don't get points sometimes.
actuary
Thank you rvec and ocalhoun! Very Happy
I have understood pretty well
spring567
Thand you all of you . It's my first day on Frihost . I find it's very funny here . The rules for changing the free host is very good . If we need something free we must do something .
metalfreek
What about frih$ what are its uses. Still confused.
GB
The frih$ are for use in buying and selling things in the Marketplace forum. You can get banners, signatures, etc. Currently, I'm not sure of any other use for them.
Peterssidan
You can also use your frih$ to bid on your directory listing, if you have one, to make your site show up higher in the list.
tidruG
Here's a link to the Official Frihost Points/FRIH$ FAQ
actuary
Thank you all for your useful FRIH$ information!
amperx
thanks so much for the info, i learned alot as well, i didn't know it was like that, fri$ for buying, and points for keeping it up, i thought that if you dont post, they'll warn you or something :XD: thanks again!