FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

FNG

BigGeek
Hey everyone, just thought I'd post for me second post a hello in the introduction section. I'm the FNG.

I'm hopeing that I have a nice long productive relationship with frihost and all of you on the forums here!

I am working toward my 5 posts because I hope to get a website on frihost and use it as an outlet for writing and publishing myself on the web. Very Happy

There are so many topics that I want to write and publish about, I kind of have an interest in just about everything. Well OK not everything, but a lot of things.

Here is a general list of things I hope to discuss on the boards here, and publish articles on my website about.

Hydrogen Powered Cars and trucks. Plan on doing how to articles with pics of my own chevy PU build.
PC's how to build and load them!
Bodybuilding
Nutrition
Exercise equipment (reviews)
Auto Restoration
Hot Rods
Alternative Energy
Zero Point Energy
All kinds of Science topics
Conspiracy Theories
Aliens
Meditation
Psychology and behavior

Can't think of anything else at the moment, but I'm sure that once I get going, I'll have plenty more topics added to write about!!

Anyhow, good to be here and hello to eveyone!!

Dave Laughing
william
Hey welcome to Frihost, one of the best, or possibly the best, free web host on the internet. With features and support others can't compare to, Frihost will serve as a great place to host a site.

I can see that like myself, you have many interests. Very Happy Some of your ideas look very interesting. I think when you've written a few, I'll go check them out. Wink

Enjoy the forums and good luck with the site and articles. Very Happy
jsfdan
william wrote:
Hey welcome to Frihost, one of the best, or possibly the best, free web host on the internet. With features and support others can't compare to, Frihost will serve as a great place to host a site.

I can see that like myself, you have many interests. Very Happy Some of your ideas look very interesting. I think when you've written a few, I'll go check them out. Wink

Enjoy the forums and good luck with the site and articles. Very Happy

+++

Frihost is good for webmasters who are at a financial standpoint.

Welcome to Frihost! Very Happy
BigGeek
Thanks for the response!

Sure I'll keep you all posted when I get my website up and running and get a few articles published. I sure would like to get some feedback on what I write! Any help would always be appreciated!

Dave
BigGeek
You know I haven't been too active here lately. Things have been pretty busy at work and I've been putting in a lot of OT, and I just have not had any real time to contribute to the forums and my new website.

Funny how these things happen, just when I was really about to get going on my website, 2 guys quit at work and we are left short handed and lots of OT is required to keep the shifts covered!!

I'm really hopeing that I can get more time in on it this week.

Hopefully while things are slow this week at work I can get more time to post!