FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What will be the Signs that a GirL is not a virgin anymore..

Leiann
i just wanna ask those who knows 'bout this thingz.,,.

what will happen or what will be the physical changes that you will noticed in a girl
who's..not a ViRgin Anymore... specially in teenagers...

im lookin forward to ur feedbackz..

thank you...
rajupp
why you wanna know that?
what if a girl wants to know the same thing about a guy?
PennyLane
to be honest this sounds pretty sick...
HamsterMan
Virginity is a completely pointless concept and doesn't serve any purpose except to bragging little kids.
[FuN]goku
HamsterMan wrote:
Virginity is a completely pointless concept and doesn't serve any purpose except to bragging little kids.
what he said xD
talk2me
a virgin lady is rare now day usa nearly 98% of women use tampon during their period.
it is best not to know if a lady is a virgin
Bikerman
talk2me wrote:
a virgin lady is rare now day usa nearly 98% of women use tampon during their period.
it is best not to know if a lady is a virgin

a) Where do you get this 98% figure from? - it sounds like complete bollox to me.
b) What has using a tampon got to do with virginity? I presume you are implying that all virgins have the hymen intact? Not so!
c) Why the hell does it matter?
creativfrequenci
wiki wrote:
A tampon is a plug of cotton or other absorbent material inserted into a body cavity or wound to absorb bodily fluid. The most common type in daily use is a usually disposable plug that is designed to be inserted into the vagina during menstruation to absorb the flow of blood. In the United States, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulates tampons as medical devices.

source - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tampon
[MOD - Quote tags and source added - Bikerman]

So, They loose their virginity when they insert these tampon into their vagina...
Bikerman
creativfrequenci wrote:
A tampon is a plug of cotton or other absorbent material inserted into a body cavity or wound to absorb bodily fluid. The most common type in daily use is a usually disposable plug that is designed to be inserted into the vagina during menstruation to absorb the flow of blood. In the United States, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulates tampons as medical devices.

So, They loose their virginity when they insert these tampon into their vagina...

That has to be the stupidest thing I have heard in a long time. It is also quite offensive and based on a chauvinistic view of women.
a) I know what a tampon is.
b) A virgin is someone who has not had sexual intercourse.

Using a tampon does NOT 'remove' a woman's virginity - the notion is idiotic. Many women rupture the hymen through non-sexual means and some are born without a complete hymen.
nivinjoy
I don't think by seeing a girl or by any of her physical faetures we can decide whether she is a virgin or not..!!

I think only way is to know is to ask her directly..Are you a virgin..?? Shocked Shocked

Anyway it is a really lucky thing to marry a virgin girl..!! But that is a rare thing to happen these days..!!
HamsterMan
Why. Does. It. Matter?

I don't have any plans on ever getting married, because I think it would be a huge waste of my time. But if I ever do it won't be because of a girl being a virgin or not or because of the sex.

Still, I'd rather love (not sexual) my friends than feeling obligated to love someone because we'd be married.
Whilst the initial drug-like (literally) effects of romantic love dissipates it just about always ends in divorce anyway.

/Rambling
mathiaus
Wow. If ever there was a topic needing to be closed, this was it!

-close-