FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

PSP Gaming

chumbx
What is your best PSP games?

Please write about the several types of PSP's games...
Well i love fighting game styles and RPG's!
rshackelford
Well, I don't play fighting games, so I can't help you there, but I love to play RPG's so I can tell you a few ones that I like. Crisis Core is probably the best one I've played; the story is good, especially if you have played Final Fantasy VII, and the graphics are amazing. If you like strategy RPGs, where you battle on grids, Disgea is pretty good and so is Final Fantasy Tactics:: The War Of The Lions. I also like some of the platform games like Patapon, which I think is the most addicting game I've ever played, and Daxter is decent too.
sebbe44
Gotta recommen Daxter, even though its an plattformer. But its the best plattformer out there right now!
amperx
there are a fighting games released in psp and here are some of the goods ones (in my opinion)

tekken the ported one
guilty gear

as for rpgs, there are a lot of those for the psp namely:

FF:crisis core, although short but nice addition to the ff7 franchise
God of War, its a platformer but still rpg, short but fun
Wild Arms
Legend of Heroes, i liked it though XD

some ported ones from the PSx version, if you havent played them

valkyrie profile
breath of fire3

funny and addictive are(not rpgs)
patapon and locoroco
8166UY
I happen to be one of the moderators on the biggest PSP site in the Dutch region (PSP-hacks.nl) and I often hear things like Killzone, Virtua Tennis and Tekken. But everyone agrees that God Of War is the best.

If you look at RPG's, I could recommend a few I like:
- Final Fantasy: Crisis Core
- Tales of Eternia
- Monster Hunter
- Popolocrois (nice atmosphere!)
- Jeane Arce (or whatever you should spell it Razz)
mexican
i love fighting games and i have to say one of the best games i ve played will have to be god of war i think for psp its the best game out there and the other best games i like is mortal kombat im a big mk fan i just can stop like mk since i was a little boy its was great
ovg8
dissidia final fantasy even if its not out in english until the 25th but the jap versions easy to understand. Disgaea is funny as even if its a tactics, Try prinny can i really be the hero its half platformer half fighter
blk3
RPGs are nice and there is a great abundance on this genre for the PSP. As for fighting games you can't go wrong with Tekken.
desonium
Gta is one of my favourites. Another one is Tekken, a very great fightgame
sougame
Laughing Laughing Laughing
god of war & metal gear solide
Shocked Shocked
j00gotpwnd
I'm not a huge fan of fighting games. I like Soul Caliber though. My favorite PSP games are Disgaea, Monster Hunter, God of War, and I am really looking forward to the remake of Persona coming out really soon. Is anyone interested in the PSP Go? I still have a near launch PSP, and I am just fine with it. I have CFW, and love playing homebrew games on the PSP as well as my UMDs.
QrafTee
Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions
Disgaea
Star Ocean 1
Star Ocean 2
Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core
Valkyrie Profile
ovg8
Tales seris seems better than star ocean i mean star ocean only got started because some dudes on the tales teams quit and started tri-ace?
blk3
New Soul Calibur for PSP game just came out. And Tekken 6 is soon to follow. The PSP is well balanced in terms of game genres so I think there's a game for everybody.
Auctus
I agree with amperx; loco roco is quite a bit of fun.
desonium
Quote:
loco roco is quite a bit of fun.

I gave loco roco to my little brother who is 8 years old. He really likes playing it and so do I when I have nothing to do Cool
shamankiing
I just bought a new psp 3000 Very Happy
cool man! i just love it...
can anyone tell me what game is the most interesting? But i like RPG and fighting games!
traxion
best psp game.. uhm

.. i think the new GT psp game
sum12nv
tekken and gundam for the win. soo fun. especially when playing wth friends.
ovg8
Which Gundam game arent that only in jap as well?
shamankiing
Currently i am playing Pangya, i like tis game very much! Well it is a game of playing golf! i love its' graphic and animation very much! Laughing i had learn a lot of technique how to create a good shot! such as cobra, strike,super pangya,tomhalk, spin, curve and so on! i had clear all episode for this game, now only left for tournament and license. Wanna unlock more stuffs for my every character! i often ply with KAZ, one of the character of pangya, i like Kaz because he is really cool man! haha... Get it a try, sure you well love it! Very Happy
shamankiing
ovg8 wrote:
dissidia final fantasy even if its not out in english until the 25th but the jap versions easy to understand. Disgaea is funny as even if its a tactics, Try prinny can i really be the hero its half platformer half fighter

Finally, final fantasy dissidia lunch in english version! i'm playing it now! haha...
shamankiing
traxion wrote:
best psp game.. uhm

.. i think the new GT psp game

yea, i think so! if wanna eran more money to buy car, than u have to link play with ur fren! can earn more money than playing yourself! haha...
ashishmundhra
chumbx wrote:
What is your best PSP games?

Please write about the several types of PSP's games...
Well i love fighting game styles and RPG's!

Tekken the series
agustin
I dont have a psp yet. I would like to getone some day,. Good console to play when you are travelin.
sosoayaen
Monster Hunter Series! The best!
I'm just waiting for the <MHP3>, so does my Hunt Firends~
amperx
for rpgs id like playing monster hunter freedom, for mechs i play armored core alot too, good for multiplayer too
jigoku05
Tekken 6
MHFU
FF: Dissidia
Phantasy Star Portable

Beats
Harvest Moon: Boy & Girl
quoc1
naruto is good fighting game
Is there any psp emulator for pc?
amperx
quoc1 wrote:
naruto is good fighting game
Is there any psp emulator for pc?

nah, there no psp emlator yet, and i dont there will ever be.

as for games, i'd like playing dissidia atm for fighting games
and kingdom hearts 3 for rpg Very Happy