FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

paypal

frih
Paypal says you have to confirm your card to lift transaction restriction.....It says you cannot pay more than 500$ without verifying....

My question is....If i dont verify my card then how will they send me the money(less than 500$) ....Will they send it through courier or email??

please reply me.....
ocalhoun
Verify your card? I had to have a bank account.
If they can't send it to you, they'll probably put in in their money market fund to wait there until they can give it to you.
[FuN]goku
i dont really know tbh, cuz i need to wait 2 or 3 months til i turn 18 to 'legally' have a paypal. But , from what i've heard from others is that, you need either a bank acct or a credit card to verify or something. Meh.
frih
thanks 4 replies...
airh3ad
Here in our country paypal account is not popular i observ that and more people dont know what is paypal all about . is paypal safe then cridet card?
[FuN]goku
airh3ad wrote:
Here in our country paypal account is not popular i observ that and more people dont know what is paypal all about . is paypal safe then cridet card?

You can add your credit card to paypal as far as i know, and they are the ones that have access to it, at least i think thats how it works.
mattyj
airh3ad wrote:

IT is, because you are only giving your credit card details to paypal then use your paypal acct to pay for things

If you buy multiple things from multiple places on the internet without paypal then you are giving your details to a LOT of people and more chance of details being stolen

as a buyer, paypal = great, as a seller not so good coz of the fees
mattyj
frih wrote:
Paypal says you have to confirm your card to lift transaction restriction.....It says you cannot pay more than 500$ without verifying....

My question is....If i dont verify my card then how will they send me the money(less than 500$) ....Will they send it through courier or email??

please reply me.....

your question makes no sense

The first line you are wanting to pay for something more than $500
Then you want to receive money greater than $500

Just verify your card, all they do is put $2 or take $2 (i cant remember) and put a 4 digit code as the transaction detail, then you just put those numbers in to paypal and your card is verified and money refunded
hunnyhiteshseth
frih wrote:

please reply me.....

If you do not verify your account, you can not receive more than 500$. If you do not attach any bank account with paypal then you can request a cheque from paypal which will be sent by post. A 5$ processing fee is charged for sending the cheque and minimum amount is 50$
AniruS
If you do not verify you paypal account they can mail you a cheque, but they will deduct $1.50 as cheque processing fees. I am not sure if they mail cheques outside US, but you can contact their customer service.
Urban
AniruS wrote:
If you do not verify you paypal account they can mail you a cheque, but they will deduct $1.50 as cheque processing fees. I am not sure if they mail cheques outside US, but you can contact their customer service.

Of course they do, Paypal is a worldwide service
shkhanal
That means, if I don't have credit card nor bank account, Can I request checque?

Can I request money from others if my paypal account is not verified?

Thanks in advance.
Urban
Yes but you still have a limit. You also have some functions of paypal blocked when your paypal is not verified. The best thing is to check your paypal with your bank account, it's taking some time but it's worthing it.. And safe!
shkhanal
Thank you for your reply. I need only small amount of money transferred. I need to deposit 50,000 minimum balance on my bank account to get international currency account which a huge amount for me. So I could neither use bank account nor the credit card.
ocalhoun
^Perhaps there is a US bank that you could get an account with over the internet?
Then, verify paypal with that account, and it would work.
hunnyhiteshseth
shkhanal wrote:
Thank you for your reply. I need only small amount of money transferred. I need to deposit 50,000 minimum balance on my bank account to get international currency account which a huge amount for me. So I could neither use bank account nor the credit card.

If you can, have any of your friend withdraw money from paypal in his account(if he has his account verified) and then use Western Union to transfer money to you.
shkhanal
Thank you hunnyhiteshseth. Great suggestion.