FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

pls help me.. what will i do.. will i get pregnant??

Leiann
My Confusion goes like this..

_my boyfriend and i had slept together..but i avoided to face him when i'm sleeping.. coz i don't wanna make him feel any sensation..but as i negatively expected.. he put his finger in my vagina..and gently in and out..i tolerate the pain and pretend that i've fallen asleep.. coz i want to observe what he will do next..{this is my firstime to sleep with my bf} that f he really loves me.. he would respect me..
but then.. as he did it.. he's trying to make me hot.. or make me also feel the sensation..i feel the wet i really dont know how to do this..

this will probably be a long story if i will state what happened detail by detail..

i just wanna make sure coz i'm really confuse..if i'm still a virgin>or not anymore..
huhuhu! will i get pregnant because.. this things happened after 2days of my last day menstruation..
but still consider myself a virgin because there was no bleeding happend.. i just feel wet.. it's kinda masturbation of a girl?because the finger was inside the vagina?? then,,could it be consider devirginized?my bf had put his penis in my vagina but..it's narrow.. it doesnt bleed afterall.. but i really feel the pain.. pls.. i need some feedbacks 'bout this..
psycosquirrel
Um...

This isn't frihost-appropriate.

But I can tell you this.

If his fingers were the only thing that was inserted, you will not get pregnant.

Virginity is a relative term. If fingers were in, you still are a virgin. You may want to talk to your mom, a sister, or an older, more experienced girl to have her explain things to you...

I hope that helps.

Edit: if his "happy place" went inside your "happy place," then you are no longer a virgin. If his "happy place" is small, then you will probably not bleed if he did, and you might get pregnant. Like I said, it is VERY important for you to talk to another girl about this. In person. You can't ask for advice about things like this online, it is simply not a good idea. Sad
ainieas
I'm really not sure what happened. But from your post i figured there was no penetration. Why take a risk? Visit your doctor as soon as possible.
c'tair
Not many young people can go to a doctor. And it seems she's very young. Or from a place that doesn't know english.

Or both, since she doesn't appear to have even elementary knowledge of biology (13-14 year olds should know this stuff).
rightclickscott
Well, you're not going to get pregnant unless he achieved orgasm. Unless he had quite a bit of precum, then you won't get pregnant. It sounds like you're really clueless to the human anatomy. Just remember that if you're going to do it with him again, make him wear condom. If you don't have one, then don't do it. You shouldn't have sex if you can't have sex responsibly.
Klaw 2
What about a pregnancy test?
Da Rossa
People!! You're scarying the girl! Doesn't matter whether she has bio knowledge or not, this is a situation in which she needs help. And, by the way, I don't think this is Frih-inappropriate. She kept decent as the rules state. So please let her feel comfortable.

Sweety, you're veeery unlike to get pregnant. Go to a doctor anyway, if you can. Don't avoid talking this stuff with your mom, older sister, or a professional.

How do you feel about talking to your mom? Is she so traditional you can't even think about getting to her? Because, from your post, it appears that you did it sneekingly.

At last, tell us what did you think about your boyfriend introducing in you. Did you feel invaded, disrespected, or so?
Wink
mariomaster
Thank you, Da Rossa. This isn't inappropriate. It is important for people to express themselves on a forum, and she kept it decent. You probably don't have anything to worry about, go see a doctor if you think it's nescessary. You're young, and probably won't get pregnant. Wink
apple
Hi, If he was in you for a while and he had an orgasm (which is when he will release) in you, then you stand the chance of getting pregnant.

Before I attempt to give you any more info I'd like to know how old you are. You can send me a private message and I'll respond to it.
guitar22891
To what I understand, there is really no chance of you being pregnant. All he did was finger you. Get someone to talk to about the subject or do some research online.
Da Rossa
guitar22891 wrote:
To what I understand, there is really no chance of you being pregnant. All he did was finger you. Get someone to talk to about the subject or do some research online.

It is more important that you talk to someone, prerably one you trust.
TrueFact
I think she's from the Middle East countries where these stuff are considered among the public a forbidden thing to talk about and not appropriate for girls to talk about. You can't imagine how many girls don't know about the detail even if they study about it.

Anyways, as many has said earlier, if it was only fingers, then nothing to fear about getting pregnant. If he inserted his penis, there's a propapility not to get pregnant. Some married people try it once after another to get pregnant. All this depend on his sperm.

A note, I think you mean that this happened only two days after your period, that i think that the chances for you to get pregnant are very weak.

The same advice again, Visit a doctor or a more experienced girl and tell her/him in detail what happened. They can be more helpful in this situation.

Good luck
jmaninc68
if it was just his fingers you have nothing to worry about
fpwebs
Okay? Actually you're going to get pregnant if your finger nail touches your scrotom... lol jk. No you will not get pregnant, it's not that big of a deal. If your heimann thing was broken then technically you are no longer a virgin so it would depend.
Da Rossa
Quote:
If your heimann thing was broken then technically you are no longer a virgin so it would depend.
The "heimann" thing is not relevant for this matter.
Bikerman
Quote:
If your heimann thing was broken then technically you are no longer a virgin so it would depend.
The level of biological and cultural ignorance of some posters is quite breathtaking.
1) It is called the hymen
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hymen
2) It has nothing to do with virginity. In days gone-by it was used as an indicator by a male-dominated society. In these more enlightened times we understand that the hymen is not a good indicator, since it can easily become ruptured through non-sexual means, and not all women are born with a 'complete' hymen in any case. A ruptured hymen does NOT mean you are not a virgin!

The advice of some above is good advice - talk to someone you can trust and who is knowledgeable about this. Your parents would be ideal, if you feel you can talk to them. Otherwise a teacher or health-professional would be a good second choice. Don't get worked up about it - I think you have very little to worry about.
cavey
If he put his penis inside you, you are no longer a virgin, and you might be pregnant.

If he just used his fingers, you cannot be pregnant (unless they were full of seamen, I guess).

Not everyone bleed when they have sex the first time. The Hymen can easily be broken. F.ex. if you fall, or use a tampax.

Please talk to a grownup about this. Maybe a nurse at your school, or a parent - someone you trust?

Your boyfriend has no right to have sex with you in your sleep, thats called rape. Unless he knew (a 110%) you were awake and you still did not say no.
evilryu530
damn, thats crazy. no youre not pregnant. no semen = no babies. unless he was rubbing himself got precum and then stuck his fingure in you. you should go get a pregnancy test. next time don't sleep with him.
nivinjoy
Frist of all let me ask you one thing...!!! Why the hell did you sleep with your boyfriend if you were afraid in this sort or when you didn't want to have sex...???

Your boyfriend tried hard to seduce you but you didn't reciprocate..!! That was good..!!

Ok anywyay it happened..!! The procedure went simple with only his finger going inside you..!! Hey gal that is just finger..it doesn't secrete any fluids which can make you pregnant..!!

So be happy and rejoice that you are still a virgin Laughing Laughing and you are not pregnant...!!! Laughing Laughing
Alaskacameradude
It can be scary, the whole first time thing. First, not to come across as some kind of 'grown up' spoiling your fun, but don't let ANYONE pressure you into this if you don't want to do it. Waiting for marriage is not a bad thing. And getting pregnant before you are ready is not any fun, it will change the rest of your life. I know people will laugh at me because I am a guy, but I was 26 before I had sex.

Now to the real question. You aren't pregnant if he just used his finger. You might be if he actually had intercourse. The only way to be sure is see a doctor or take a test.
Da Rossa
Alaskacameradude wrote:
It can be scary, the whole first time thing. First, not to come across as some kind of 'grown up' spoiling your fun, but don't let ANYONE pressure you into this if you don't want to do it. Waiting for marriage is not a bad thing. And getting pregnant before you are ready is not any fun, it will change the rest of your life. I know people will laugh at me because I am a guy, but I was 26 before I had sex.

Now to the real question. You aren't pregnant if he just used his finger. You might be if he actually had intercourse. The only way to be sure is see a doctor or take a test.

Good advice too. I can't say I followed that but I don't think it's a bad thing to wait for marriage either.
Socioed
Yah you should go see your doctor nevertheless. But if it was 2 days after the end of menstruation, then you're probably still ok. If he didn't ejaculate in you, your chances are better.
Coen
If you worry about still being a virgin, it's just how you see things. If he only put his finger in you, then no, even for the most strange views I know you would still be a virgin. About being pregnant, just see a doctor if you feel worried but if he didn't have an orgasm in you then I don't think you're pregnant.
Kelcey
Yeah, doesn't sound like you have anything to worry about as far as being pregnant goes. Don't they teach sex ed. to you sometime? A guy has to.. well, yeah... in order for you to be pregnant.
chonghua
Leiann wrote:

i just wanna make sure coz i'm really confuse..if i'm still a virgin>or not anymore..
huhuhu! will i get pregnant because.. this things happened after 2days of my last day menstruation..
but still consider myself a virgin because there was no bleeding happend.. i just feel wet.. it's kinda masturbation of a girl?because the finger was inside the vagina?? then,,could it be consider devirginized?my bf had put his penis in my vagina but..it's narrow.. it doesnt bleed afterall.. but i really feel the pain.. pls.. i need some feedbacks 'bout this..

im a nurse, but not a RN, i can say is.. if penetration happens and orgasm did occurs inside your vagina, you may get pregnant, just remember if it is your ovulation or not, but if is, 80% you'll get pregnant.

ovulation occurs at 14 days after your last mens! ... safe s** will be on after or during mens!

so next time, behave! lol you calendar method!

addition: some female has thick hymen that you will say that you didnt bleed... you might be like them who has thick hymen.. Smile

good day...
Coen
I read some other replies and I really agree with the ones that tell you to talk to an older woman. This can be anyone you trust, a family member or friend, a teacher from school. Just make sure you trust the one you're talking to. I think that will really help you to get out of the situation you're in now.

I wish you the best, hope everything turns out OK.
kogoot
Uh, Leiann - it looks like your knowledge about biology isn't on proper level - as predecessors said; you can't get pragnant with out penetration
Coen
Leiann wrote:
my bf had put his penis in my vagina

You should read a bit better, she has a reason to be worried about pregnancy.
cavey
chonghua wrote:
im a nurse, but not a RN, i can say is.. if penetration happens and orgasm did occurs inside your vagina, you may get pregnant, just remember if it is your ovulation or not, but if is, 80% you'll get pregnant.

ovulation occurs at 14 days after your last mens! ... safe s** will be on after or during mens!

so next time, behave! lol you calendar method!

addition: some female has thick hymen that you will say that you didnt bleed... you might be like them who has thick hymen.. :)

good day...

What!? Are you a nurse?!
First of all. She CAN get pregnant without him getting an orgasm inside her. Seamen can "escape" before ejaculation and make her pregnant even though he "comes" on the outside.
Ovultation does NOT occur 14 days AFTER your LAST mens, but 14 days BEFORE your NEXT mens (if you get one). Not everyone has a 28 days cyclus. If it is f.eks. 3 weeks, it will be a week after first mens-day. Some still have mens after a week, so that's not safe for all. But if they know their cyclus, and its a 100% stable - always, you could calculate it. Just remember, things can change your cyclus, f.ex. stress, unhealthy dieting and so on.

I would rather ask her boyfriend to behave, and to use a condom instead of the calendar method! There are more risks during sex than pregnancy.
jess
HEY,i am jessica nd i am very tensed since past few days as i slept with my boyfreind..2 days before i expected my periods ,we did not had proper sex and all the while we were in our undergarments but we did try one of the positions of sex but that was with our undergarments ,he was not wearing a condom and now i am not having my perods ...does that indicate i am pregnant??...ive also taken a ome pregnancy test ..and the result was negative and that was after 4 days we slept together...but i am still not getting my periods....what does it mean..??? Sad PLEASE HELP ASAP..!!!!!!!!
thank you.!!
airh3ad
Much better if you visit your doctor Let’s get down to the biology. Pregnancy happens when couples have sex during the five days before ovulation and the day of ovulation itself. (In other words, sperm can survive up to five days in the woman’s reproductive tract.) This six-day fertility window gives you a fairly wide span of days in each cycle for intercourse that can produce pregnancy.

But there is a catch. Most women don’t know when they ovulate, which means they don’t know their fertile days. You might worry that you won’t have sex on the right days, but your body helps take care of that. We don’t understand how this happens, but couples naturally have more sex on the fertile days than on other days. Maybe it is because women get more interested in sex around this time, or because men find women more sexually attractive. Regardless, the good news is that you are having more sex on your fertile days even when you aren’t trying. Once again, Mother Nature is on your side.

You may have heard about over-the-counter “fertility kits.” Their purpose is to help you know your fertile days. Are these worth the bother? Not usually. For one thing, these kits tell you only when you are near the end of your six fertile days, not the beginning. For another, having sex on your most fertile days doesn’t guarantee you will get pregnant. And the kits are not cheap. Given that half of couples conceive in three months with no help at all, you might as well wait a bit to see how things go.
Hello_World
Having a test 4 days after the event won't help you, they only work more than 10 days after. You are not likely to be pregnant if you had sex 2 days before mens but you either have to wait another few days to have a test or wait til you are due for your next period.

Next time use a condom. Any man who says no to a condom is not worth having sex with.

Good luck, Jess.

And to the girl at the start of this post...

either turn around and have fun (safely, by using condom) or say no.
gphoenix
c'tair wrote:
Not many young people can go to a doctor. And it seems she's very young. Or from a place that doesn't know english.

Or both, since she doesn't appear to have even elementary knowledge of biology (13-14 year olds should know this stuff).

13-14? At this generation 8 year olds know this.. Smile

@ PsychoSquirrel..: man you made me laugh my ass off :::DDDD
FastDebrid
ainieas wrote:
I'm really not sure what happened. But from your post i figured there was no penetration. Why take a risk? Visit your doctor as soon as possible.

Yup. This is the next thing to do. Choosing a female doctor can make you feel more at ease.
FastDebrid
With what he did, I strongly advice that you break up with him. What he did shows that he doesn't have any respect for you. If he really loved you, he shouldn't have done that 'cause love equals respect.
codersfriend
Hmm.. I'm not really sure what happened.. First you were asking if you would get pregnant. Then you said he starts petting you then you said
Quote:
this will probably be a long story if i will state what happened detail by detail..

Then you're asking if you're still virgin if he just used his finger..

so what is really your question because some parts seem to be a conflict.. If you're still virgin .. you won't get pregnant.. how old are you?

and first of all,, when there's temptation, don't go there in the first place.. like when there is a drinking session and you don't drink, don't go there because you'll go with the flow once you're there and there's no turning back..

(And please don't make your stories too sensual)
codersfriend
FastDebrid wrote:

Yup. This is the next thing to do. Choosing a female doctor can make you feel more at ease.

or you can visit the police.. you didn't like this anyway
FastDebrid
codersfriend wrote:

and first of all,, when there's temptation, don't go there in the first place.. like when there is a drinking session and you don't drink, don't go there because you'll go with the flow once you're there and there's no turning back..

(And please don't make your stories too sensual)

Hear, hear.
LegendVPN
Just break up with the guy. He has no respect for you. If you will not stand up to him, he will think you're fine with it.
David17
So this is my question.....my girlfriend was a virgin and we had intercourse......i climaxed inside her will that mean she "will" Get pregnant.....she had just came off her period......does that make the chance of her getting pregnant even higher........as you can see from my name im 17.....i just need help with this situation because were both scared and worried......Answer back fast please.......
watersoul
David17 wrote:
So this is my question.....my girlfriend was a virgin and we had intercourse......i climaxed inside her will that mean she "will" Get pregnant.....she had just came off her period......does that make the chance of her getting pregnant even higher........as you can see from my name im 17.....i just need help with this situation because were both scared and worried......Answer back fast please.......

No guarantee that she 'will' get pregnant as some people try for years without success, but it can happen from just the once which is why I always wear a condom even if a girl tells me she's using the contraceptive pill.
I don't know where you are but if you're in the UK your girlfriend can get a 'morning after' pill to fix things and take away the worry of the next month - she would have to pay for it at a regular licensed pharmacy (around £20) but if money is an issue her local NHS health centre/family doctor/hospital will provide it on prescription.
Learn a lesson from this fella, an intimate moment is not worth the price of an unplanned baby - good luck anyway.
David17
watersoul wrote:
David17 wrote:

No guarantee that she 'will' get pregnant as some people try for years without success, but it can happen from just the once which is why I always wear a condom even if a girl tells me she's using the contraceptive pill.
I don't know where you are but if you're in the UK your girlfriend can get a 'morning after' pill to fix things and take away the worry of the next month - she would have to pay for it at a regular licensed pharmacy (around £20) but if money is an issue her local NHS health centre/family doctor/hospital will provide it on prescription.
Learn a lesson from this fella, an intimate moment is not worth the price of an unplanned baby - good luck anyway.

I understand that im just saying I wanna know if her hymen breaks will it give a more possible chance of her getting or having a baby
watersoul
David17 wrote:
I understand that im just saying I wanna know if her hymen breaks will it give a more possible chance of her getting or having a baby
Of course it will! Dude, don't even put your thang anywhere near your girlfriends baby making place without protection, sperm can leak without ejaculation - no disrespect but are you for real, do you live somewhere that doesn't have any sex education?!
David17
[quote="watersoul"]
David17 wrote:
Of course it will! Dude, don't even put your thang anywhere near your girlfriends baby making place without protection, sperm can leak without ejaculation - no disrespect but are you for real, do you live somewhere that doesn't have any sex education?![/quote
Lol naw i havent had any sex education here. i just wanna know if you have sex with the girl for the first time and you climax in her will she automatically get pregnant
watersoul
David17 wrote:
i just wanna know if you have sex with the girl for the first time and you climax in her will she automatically get pregnant
Not automatically, but there's as much chance as any other unprotected sexual encounter - it's stupid to take the risk if you don't want, or can't deal with the responsibility of having a baby - and if you're mature enough to be having sex then you should be mature enough to use contraceptives - wiki is your friend - there's not much more I can (or want) to say, so again, good luck.
David17
Can someone help me idk how to put this iz it 100% chance that my girlfriend can get pregnant if she was a virgin and during intercourse i climaxed inside her
watersoul
David17 wrote:
Can someone help me idk how to put this iz it 100% chance that my girlfriend can get pregnant if she was a virgin and during intercourse i climaxed inside her

WTF?!
No, it's not 100%, but there is a chance if you have unprotected sex!
David17
watersoul wrote:
David17 wrote:

WTF?!
No, it's not 100%, but there is a chance if you have unprotected sex!

thats what i was asking because i climaxed inside her
pauline5765
But .... 2 days after menstruation? Isn't it already impossible to be pregnant just by that information?
watersoul
Stupid risk taking in my opinion, use condoms, its not like they're expensive Rolling Eyes