FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Iphone

pepe216
Iphone is made by apple. This is Mac in small gadget. You can take pictures record films, listen to music and watch films. For iphone thera are many gadget for example: headset, speakers, cabels and docks. I'm going to buy iphone 3g. I think that this is cool Phone.
psycosquirrel
Yikes. Another iPhone topic.

Can someone just stickie a universal iPhone topic?

Yes, it is a cool phone.

It does fun stuff.

Steve jobs is 1337.

Edit: Made my post *slightly* more appropriate.
Cwspartacus
ill buy one when it comes a little cheaper Wink
but not now i cant see why i need to spend that much money for one
surdy
pepe216 wrote:
Iphone is made by apple. This is Mac in small gadget. You can take pictures record films, listen to music and watch films. For iphone thera are many gadget for example: headset, speakers, cabels and docks. I'm going to buy iphone 3g. I think that this is cool Phone.

Oh come on who does not know this much about Iphone.
Only a person who has been in a dungeon for more than 2 years would not know what an iphone is.
Steve Jobs it really the best in marketing his products. People are really crazy about it.

I had a friend who made loadsa money selling (unlocked) Iphone to other countries . And those used to sell like hot cakes.

Good that its available all over the world now.
aningbo
i didn;t know what iphone was hehehe

btw its over $800 in india!!!!! four times more expensive then US. i would prefer to be using an unlocked version imported from US through friends.... way too expensive in India. damn.
beauty
Does anyone had problems with Iphone? Becourse I have had problems on hearing field....
nTonio
It doesn’t have the mobility of the ordinary phone any more. U have to be very careful with it and it is grabbing all your attention. When you are doing something you have stop it and concentrate only on it, while with ¨ordinary ones¨ you are able to do simultaneously things at one time. But as a navi for a car it is great.
And thinking about the price of the replacement for a screen makes me a bit scary.