FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Working 'with' Marijuana

Bannik
Ok hear me out, I am not a pothead but i do support it and my friend(yes he does exist) wants to leave his country (our country) and wants to start a new life, he recently won some large amount of cash, here is the problem, he wants to get a job but he wants to work so that he enjoys it and loves it he wants to work with Marijuana.

what i mean is that he wants to work in the enviroment of marijuana, not police.

I know it sounds silly - and please this is not a debate of wether it legal or not, its just a question of where can someone work with marijuana, the only thing i suggested for him would be growing it so a farmer.....but i am sure there is more....

any frihosters got pointers of where too look
airh3ad
are you lost? its not good buiseness work in the enviroment of marijuana im sure you will punish by law i mean its not regognize by our goverment its eligal.find someway to get money or good buiseness.
Bannik
airh3ad - well technically all governments are differnt, plus I told you he has a lot of cash so moving countries is not hard for him, i am sure holland wouldnt have a bad problem.

Plus marijuana is not illegal, its illegal to smoke it or sell it but the plants itself can be grown and it is, it is sold to medical companies, research, hemp trade for clothes and paper, the seeds are used as a food supply by some countries, so no i am not lost,.

I am not saying become a dealer grower for dealers....hence why he wants to work legally with it.....

plus read my post its not a debate on its legality.....on the net marijuana is innocent.
Afaceinthematrix
What country does he want to move to? What country is he coming from? That might help us give better advice.
Bannik
he is open to move anywhere like i said in both posts, he is LOADED and doest care where too move
webmaster3
this is funny, California recently passed some new laws and a friend of mine started growing marijuana I think you are allowed to have up to 100 plants and then he drives around and sells it to the medical marijuana offices that have recently been set up.

he is making some good money doing this also.
Vaemz
webmaster3 wrote:
this is funny, California recently passed some new laws and a friend of mine started growing marijuana I think you are allowed to have up to 100 plants and then he drives around and sells it to the medical marijuana offices that have recently been set up.

that sounds pretty cool!
I didn't know that was possible in the USA
vetgaar
some say, that they can work better on pot, some say that the concentration is getting bad. so i think it depends on that work you are doing and also your mood. too tired and then smoking, will cause falling asleep, for example...and that's not healthy if you work with dangerous things...heavy machines
smoking afterwards would be the best option, i would say..
profbis
I am happy for your friend because he is getting to do what he loves to do. But marijuana, come on!
Try cocaine. ....For medical use.
blutrausch
hemp is the future! for medicals, instead of wood and as food! I think there is a lot of money to earn working with hemp and it΄s safer then working with marihuana Cool
jwellsy
+1 on the hemp theme, instead of the in your face pot stuff.
Check out all the wonderful hemp products available.
http://www.globalhempstore.com/
Little hemp theme shops in tourist areas stay very busy.
WicCaesar
Just tell him to stay far away from Brazil.
jwellsy
What's up with Brazil?
Pepperfan
Quote:
that sounds pretty cool!
I didn't know that was possible in the USA

You are only safe from the State Police. The Feds do raid raids occasionally and when they do the hit a lot of people.

Charles
Dean_The_Great
I know it's essentially legal in both Jamaica and Holland. But I'm sure there would be a lot of competition in those regions, so you wouldn't exactly be "cornering a market". But now that the medical marajuana institutes are growing, you might be able to get a license from the Canadian government... but I'm not sure how that all works.
dubstar
He can get a job in pretty much all countries, as one of those scientists that examine the different types of bud and do work on psychological and physical affects of smoking it etc
But i guess he'd have to work hard getting a degree in like biology or something Smile
kerryworkman
I do not know where you are, but you might want to check out www.oaksterdamuniversity.com
This is the website for Oaksterdam. They are involved with working with marijuana and dispencing to the "legal for medicinal purposes crowd" in CA. They have been instrumental on getting it decriminalized in Oakland and low priority on police interaction. They also now have college classes to educate people on all the legal info to keep people legal while in the industry.
I think if your friend is serious and wishes to stay on right side of the law, this organization can assist by answering a lot of questions and providing classes to teach legalities. Good Luck
ParsaAkbari
Bannik wrote:
Ok hear me out, I am not a pothead but i do support it and my friend(yes he does exist) wants to leave his country (our country) and wants to start a new life, he recently won some large amount of cash, here is the problem, he wants to get a job but he wants to work so that he enjoys it and loves it he wants to work with Marijuana.

what i mean is that he wants to work in the enviroment of marijuana, not police.

I know it sounds silly - and please this is not a debate of wether it legal or not, its just a question of where can someone work with marijuana, the only thing i suggested for him would be growing it so a farmer.....but i am sure there is more....

any frihosters got pointers of where too look

If you he would like to work "with" marijuana i suggest he goes to a contry where marijuana isn't illegal. Although i dont advise such a job.
atul2242
Does he want to farm?
deanhills
webmaster3 wrote:

Well maybe that will help with some of California's debts? Sounds like a good way to be employed too? Interesting! Smile
deanhills
webmaster3 wrote:

Well maybe that will help with some of California's debts? Sounds like a good way to be employed too? Interesting! Smile