FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Multiple Choice Questions

shkhanal
Hi,

Recently started a site http://www.psExam.com with a collection of multiple choice questions. Your views and suggestions are thanked.
speeDemon
I'll tell you something...

Your site is actually fabulous.. ! but the thing is that you have to make a lot of changes...

First of all, (I'm not sure if its a prob wid IE or d site is like that) remove the empty white space.... it doesnt look pretty good.... put your MCQs on the top, just under the Main navigation bar..

The most important thing would be to add "Questions and Answers" These days people dont want to read, they want to check their aptitude.... If you make Radio buttons and "Questions" which people have to answer by ticking and then submitting, then your site will get a great response....

It may be a very tiring and long procedure, but trust me, if you do it, I wouldnt mind to visit your site for new MCQs daily!

Thats all for now, update as quick as possible!
Afaceinthematrix
It's a pretty cool site. I think it would be cooler, though, if you added in some php and made it an actual test where you were able to choose questions and then be graded after submitting your answers.
shkhanal
You are true! Thanks very much for your sincere suggestions.

I'm planning to add 'Test' Section later on and since Some more sections are going to be added there I did not put that MCQ categories just as outermost level menu.

The site is not completed yet. Just Started and I'll be developing it soon.
JinTenshi
absolutely love the design, but perhaps a rework on ur Logo would be nice, dun quite like the current one. too out of place if u asked me. And instead of Your Ads Here, maybe you'd put a banner, animated or not, there. It's just not nice with those words there o.o

but otherwise, great work, love the design.
shkhanal
thank you for pointing it out. I too did not liked. I just grab photoshop and tried to write PS Exam. I'm not a bit good at designing.

I'm looking for help if somebody could make a banner for me. I removed that 'Your adds here'. Better place there some animated requests later on.

Thank for your comment.
speeDemon
I can help wid ur logo if you want one....

I can use photoshop...
speeDemon
I can help wid ur logo if you want one....

I can use photoshop...

do PM me if you need me..
shkhanal
Personal Message Sent.

Thank you for your consideration.