FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Trigun

bravesirrobin
I watched the whole series again. Still as hilarious and action packed as it was back in 2003. Lots of characters that they should have expanded though. Oh well. There is also info of a Trigun movie coming out:http://www.animekon.com/news-449-Trigun-Movie-Coming-In-2009.html
rightclickscott
bravesirrobin wrote:
I watched the whole series again. Still as hilarious and action packed as it was back in 2003. Lots of characters that they should have expanded though. Oh well. There is also info of a Trigun movie coming out:http://www.animekon.com/news-449-Trigun-Movie-Coming-In-2009.html

I was about to burn this thread since there is already a Trigun thread, but since you actually posted relevant information about the Trigun Movie, I must actually commend you! Nice work!
bravesirrobin
I do what I can. Wink
ddukki
I loved the Trigun Series, and read the first three volumes of the Manga [which were more or less relevent to the anime]. Great comedy and inspired tragedy. A little corny sometimes on the jokes, but that's what made it fun. Not to mention, Vash was bad-ass when he needed to be.

I hope the movie takes a completely new plot-twist than anything that's already in the manga. I hate how non-canonical movies can conflict with plots within the anime series, or flashback to an unnecessary interval of time that doesn't move any part of the story forward.
thetinyclam
A Trigun movie? Holy crap I've been waiting years for this. I saw the series about 7 years ago and absolutely loved it. I hope the movie will do it some justice with the same type type of humor.
ato784
Wow a Movie! cool when is it coming out?