FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Problem playing NFS

Vermin
I am having problem playing Need For Speed II in my 1 GB Machine. I used to play the game in my old computer and it ran well. I use to save it in my pen drive and play it when I feel bored. It was my best game. But, now when i tried to play the game again, the game won’t start. It ran quite well on my 128 MB RAM computer. But this game doesnot run in 1 GB RAM. My friend’s 1 GB computer is also unable to run it. So, anybody knows how to make it run in 1 GB Ram? The executable file is NFS2SEN.exe.
RiCtee
The problem is definitely not caused by more RAM. Very Happy What do you mean by "the game won't start"? Does it show any error messages?
Vermin
RiCtee wrote:
The problem is definitely not caused by more RAM. Very Happy What do you mean by "the game won't start"? Does it show any error messages?
No, it doesnot display anything. If i start the task manager, then i can see it in the process list but not in the task list
Magicman
Does the new machine run a different operating system than the old one? If is does, that may very likely be the reason why the newer machine won't run the game. If you list any other differences between the two machines, someone might be able to help you better.
neolite
I think that there is sime kind of vedio card problem with your computer. Does the new computer run all other games that the old used to?
Fake
Change the screen resolution to 640x and u will be in the drivers seat once again