FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

KatanaSky
I really really like this show! It stars...

Lena Headley, if you don't recognize her name she was in the movie '300' as the queen, um... 'The Contractor' with Wesley Snipes, and 'Imagine Me & You' and 'The Cave' with Piper Perabo.

Thomas Dekker, He was in popular shows such as 'Heroes', 'House MD', '7th Heaven', and 'CSI'

and Summer Glau, she was in 'The 4400', 'CSI', and 'Firefly'.

I loved the Terminator series with Arnold Schwartz and everything - this show doesn't feature him but the storyline is there and it's GREAT.

Anyone else followed this show? What did you think?
Fatality
I just downloaded Season 1. So i've only seen 2 episodes, but it looks like its alright so far.
rshackelford
I really enjoy watching the show... however I wonder how they are going to sustain the plot for several seasons. If they just keep trying to destroy things that seem like they are going to become Skynet it will start to get boring.
absolution
i absolutly love this show, the main terminator charactor is HOT and the story line once you get into it is really good. They did a great job selecting the cast and i cant wait till the second season comes out.
Jmanamj
Summer Glau was made for this role. Anyone who's seen Firefly/Serenity will agree with me here. So far I've only seen 3 episodes but I am hooked already, and surprised that only 3 main characters have been able to do that. Usually I only get hooked on shows with large casts like BSG, Lost, Heroes, etc.

BTW its up at Hulu.com if you want good quality without the download.
blk3
I've seen the entire first season. Can't wait for the next season coming this September.
Radar
Great show, love the way they've put new life into the Terminator franchise.

And yes, Summer Glau is awesome as Cameron. How good she was as River in Firefly/Serenity was my main reason for starting to watch this show Smile

Can't wait for the next season either - but being in Australia I think I'm going to have to wait a little longer than September.
blk3
The second season just started, I've already watched the first episode. I kinda hate the MTV style opening sequence of the first episode though.
dude_xyx
I watched few episodes and story seems cool. But the thing is same thing kept happening like they only do it blow up things. summer Glau looks great there.