FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Something about G-Spot

asim
The word G-Spot is now common amongs us. But people are not ware and dont exactly wat is it, ill let you know, girls make sure you read this before your next intercourse.

The Gräfenberg spot, or G-spot, is a female erogenous zone which when stimulated leads to high levels of sexual arousal and powerful orgasms.

Origin and popularity of the term
The term "G-spot" was coined by Addiego et al. in 1981.It is named after the German gynaecologist Ernst Gräfenberg who first hypothesized its existence in 1944. The G-spot's existence was not disclosed until 1982[citation needed], with the publication of The G Spot and Other Recent Discoveries About Human Sexuality by Ladas et al.[1] Shortly after publication of Ladas's book, many gynaecologists publicly criticized its scholarship and accuracy.

Location of the spot
The purported location of the G-spot has changed over time. Two primary methods have been used to attempt to locate it:

The first is based on self-reported levels of arousal during stimulation and
the second based on the claim that stimulation of the G-spot leads to female ejaculation.
One of the studies using self-reported levels of arousal was a case study with a single woman who claimed the experience of a “deeper” orgasm when her G-spot was stimulated. In the published study it was reported that stimulation of the anterior vaginal wall made the area grow by fifty percent.

Another study examined eleven women in an attempt to locate the spot under laboratory conditions. Researchers attempted to find the G-spot by “palpating the entire vagina in a clockwise fashion.” Using this technique the researchers reported discovering that four of the women had highly sensitive areas on the anterior vaginal wall.

Scientific evidence
Subsequent empirical investigations of the G-spot have yielded variable results.Rests that examined the vaginal wall innervation show there is no one area with a greater density of nerve endings. A recent study of 110 biopsy specimens drawn from 21 women concluded with the absence of a vaginal locus with greater nerve density.G-spot proponents are criticized for giving too much credence to anecdotal evidence from women.[4] It should be noted, however, that neuron density is not the sole precipitating factor in determining sensory sensitivity of an area. Other factors contribute to such connectivity, such as the branching patterns of neuron terminals and cross or collateral innervation of neurons, so it is feasible to have an area of increased sensory sensitivity without a detectable increase in neuron number.

The few studies attempting to locate the G-spot more precisely have yielded positive evidence, yet only from small participant samples, and have been criticized for the use of questionable investigation methods.[4] A recent ultrasonography study reported that women who claimed to experience vaginal orgasm were statistically more likely to have thicker tissue in the anterior vaginal wall.

Other researchers have attempted to locate the G-spot by building on the claim that G-spot stimulation leads to female ejaculation. Tepper hypothesized that non-urine female ejaculate originated from the female paraurethral glands, or Skene's gland.In their study they examined tissue from 18 patients and demonstrated that 15 showed prostate-specific antigens.

And everybody if you read and follow this, do let me what changes has this brought in your sex life?
me410
I'm a long lived navy vet, and after many years of exploration, in different continents, with a plethora of women, several exwifes and girlfriends I can only say this:

THE PRECISE LOCATION OF THE G SPOT IS...

A Fanfarre is happening somewhere, the courtain is open, and the lights turns on

The in love brain of a woman; if a woman is really in love with you, their sensibility increase as an F-18 in interception mission.
atul2242
you can find it in your partner ....
ssthanapati
How many of u guys have successfully found the g-spot???
TrueFact
I've read about a study based on self reporting (online and volunteering) has concluded to: 50% reported they have what is so called G-Spot and 50% reported there's nothing like this.

so, did anyone personally found it?
thetinyclam
Lol, who cares about the g-spot anymore! It's all about anal sex and analgasms nowadays!
Hammy
analgasms ? lol.. did u just make that up, or am i missing out on something here? :p
TrueFact
that's brand new.... analgasms Very Happy Very Happy

Once I read it, I was something like your avatar Hammy Smile
jenss
As a woman, I can definately tell you that he g-spot does exist. Maybe not in every woman but it's not some big myth. But better than that you should learn where the clitoris is.
"The clitoris is the key to sexual pleasure for the majority of women. Only women are endowed with an organ that has no other purpose than to give them pleasure." http://www.the-clitoris.com

The site is very factual and a great resource of information. No 18 and over here.
atul2242
so is the clitoris the G spot for many??? Rolling Eyes
mgeek
atul2242 wrote:
so is the clitoris the G spot for many??? Rolling Eyes

No. The clit isn't the G-Spot. If you would like to find it, be sure to have clean fingernails! And I mean it!.
mediadar
jenss wrote:
As a woman, I can definately tell you that he g-spot does exist. Maybe not in every woman but it's not some big myth. But better than that you should learn where the clitoris is.
"The clitoris is the key to sexual pleasure for the majority of women. Only women are endowed with an organ that has no other purpose than to give them pleasure." http://www.the-clitoris.com

The site is very factual and a great resource of information. No 18 and over here.

I believe the g-spot does exist and is different for each woman. I also believe that g-spot stimulation accounts for a woman's ability to achieve vaginal orgasms. I've also read that trying different positions will help in locating the pleasure spot. IE: I had a girlfriend years ago who went nuts with intercourse from behind(not anal), and another who achieved great pleasure in a sitting position. Whatever the case, find the spot that makes your lover hot, and get to it!
mgeek
ssthanapati wrote:

I have. Very Happy
leosthenerd
Oh damn Smile
iyepes
Quote:
G-spot proponents are criticized for giving too much credence to anecdotal evidence from women

Typical on women studies conducted by men..... Hello, it's a research about women sexual experiences, their evidence are exactly the main one.

As a women I can say I have it, but unluckyly, it' needs a hand to be found, common intercourse doesn't reach it. At least not in my case, I don't know about other women.

But I have to say, that I deeply agree about the "in love brain of a woman", there's no better aphrodisiac than love. And it works the same for men and women.
Chinmoy
its cofusion down the dark hole..
torboxz
me410 wrote:
I'm a long lived navy vet, and after many years of exploration, in different continents, with a plethora of women, several exwifes and girlfriends I can only say this:

THE PRECISE LOCATION OF THE G SPOT IS...

A Fanfarre is happening somewhere, the courtain is open, and the lights turns on

The in love brain of a woman; if a woman is really in love with you, their sensibility increase as an F-18 in interception mission.

Kudos! me410 FTW!
Dean_The_Great
G-Spot or no, it's all about the mental aspect for a woman! If she's into you, the moment, and whatever it is your doing, she'll get to where she needs to be. If she's distracted, or can tell you're distracted, or is otherwise not into it.... it doesn't matter what you know how to find, it's not gonna happen.
Kaseas
ssthanapati wrote:

I have. Guys: if you're not sure, ask. Most girls would be more than willing to show you around.
JamesBracken
I got complete idea on G-spot....here.Thanks for the information......
Chinmoy
if you are really into it-the g spot ll find ya....