FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

www.w3schools.com

firumon
Online web tutorial.... A full web tutorial we can find here... also including flash tutorial...
sheedatali
Yea very detailed site and very helpful for newbies.
madenotborn
this site is amazing i had such a hard time with html until i got to this site IT RULES
DarkReaver
Also, for anyone who is looking for sample quizes and exam questions, this website also has a ton of those as well. I am in university and it is one of the recommended resources for one of my SQL programming course, I am in an information technology program.
slashnburn99
i recommend this site also
busaboss
This is site is great! I learned a lot here studying their online tutorials. It made me knowledgeable in HTML and in also taught me some other codes just by reading. It is really a great help for beginners like me. There is no other site with this much of useful infromation.
kmr_mukund
firumon wrote:
Online web tutorial.... A full web tutorial we can find here... also including flash tutorial...

u can learn the html here very easy way... Very Happy
fuzzkaizer
at some lesson where they intoduced html5 to us, they mentioned that site as THE site for html5, also we used the code verification function it has...
darthrevan
Yeah I think I may have learned html from w3schools though I am not completely sure. I use it to verify my xhtml as well.
zacky
Well I must say do not rely on this site even if you are just beginner. Yes I admit, I am one of they fans "before" really as I get progress and learn the reality, as I evaluate them, they are just making your progress slow and providing only solutions to most common problems without explaining in details.

Without bias, I must say MDN so far aside MSDN for web technology so far most helpful.

MDN - http://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web

MSDN - http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/ie/hh828809(vs.85)

Maybe you ask why MSDN, even though I hate IE without exception, in real world tasks, your company may always request to make your design, structure and js code cross browser compatible.