FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Long road, finally done it!

mariomaster
When I was 14 I had a girl named Veronica, but after a year she thought I was cheating and dumped me... I was so angry for the longest time, crying in corners and stuff you know. Crying or Very sad
But I never did cheat. When I was 16 I found a girl named Brenda and we became fast bf and gf. Now I'm 17 and we're still going strong... She helps me through things, I put off 20 pounds since I met her, and stopped me from drugging after I lost Veronica. Great girl, I hope we can keep going strong, taken her to the movies and resteraunts 28 times so far.

Great girl. Though I have to admit I kinda chose Veronica for the looks, learned my lesson now. Smile
vegi666
mariomaster wrote:
When I was 14 I had a girl named Veronica, but after a year she thought I was cheating and dumped me... I was so angry for the longest time, crying in corners and stuff you know. Crying or Very sad
But I never did cheat. When I was 16 I found a girl named Brenda and we became fast bf and gf. Now I'm 17 and we're still going strong... She helps me through things, I put off 20 pounds since I met her, and stopped me from drugging after I lost Veronica. Great girl, I hope we can keep going strong, taken her to the movies and resteraunts 28 times so far.

Great girl. Though I have to admit I kinda chose Veronica for the looks, learned my lesson now. Smile

congrats, and yea although we all tend to say that looks dont matter..... girls make up alot of garbage to end realtionships and i think she did right there
mariomaster
Yeah, you're right. Mr. Green
I don't take crap from nobody.
Coen
That sounds very cool. Just know that looks are only the outside, as you found it is the inside that really matters.
I hope you'll last for a long time Very Happy
mariomaster
I hope so too...Glad I learned my lesson! Razz