FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

counter-strike

teaminfamous
any1 play counter-strike? lol

i play 1.6 and source
psycosquirrel
I am without internet at home, so I don't play anymore.

I used to play 1.6 all the time though.

I make maps for 1.6 as well. Check them out on my website: www.synaps3.com

Cool
weableandbob
I would love to play source, but my stupid parents don't want me playing anything with a rating over T
Diablosblizz
I play 1.6, and it's pretty fun. Although, I find if I play it constantly it gets very repetitive.
simonwest80
Still play alot of 1.6, dont like source as i feel its now more quake than cs
haydxn
I never really got into CS. I played it for a short while, but was never very good at it.

In fact, I never bothered playing any medium-scale multiplayer shooters before, because they just weren't particularly accessible for someone with little skill or desire to put in the training. Only recently have I become fully engaged in such an activity, and that is through Team Fortress 2. Apart from being pretty funny, it's really quite welcoming in that you don't have to be an uber FPSkiller to enjoy yourself and get stuck in. A cracking game.
jambler
I used to play CS competitively in CAL and another league that escapes my memory right now. I started playing around 1.3 and played all the way through source. I stopped playing because my computer at the time couldn't run source to the level I wanted it to to be competitive in leagues and because my clan moved on to WoW. It was fun, and definately worth the price, especially the free online play. I load it back up every once in a while when I'm bored and go on a few killing rampages, but my skills are no where near where they used to be.
bertbosi
i m without internet at home too, i cant play it anymore
RosenCruz
I still play 1.6 ..and its still addictive...especially when you have a clan match or sth Arrow
xcloudy
I used to play it frequently in the University.
But I don't have enough time to practise the skills. So I lose the interest when I was killed soon after the start everytime:(
Fake
IM playing cs with war craft mod at teh moment
Flarkis
I started playing 1.6, then got hooked on Source. After one or two hundred hours of play, i stopped playing it and got into other games for awhile. Lately ive started playing it again. I got completely massacred when i started playing again XD Two days later though, I'm back to the skill where i was before and now have fun every once and awhile going on killing sprees.
RosenCruz
this game is a nice addiction .. i play since the early betas....
rapperx
I am really a fan of CS . Though source is there in market but i still play CS1.6. I love this gme and i've daily use to play CS with my friends on internet by VPN's . We regularly take part in lots of tournaments in Zapak Gameplay and Reliance webworld in Indore. We regularly take clans with other other clans and its gr8 to play this.clan
KKatiL
i love this game a lot and i play very often i ca say i'm the best
Faraz
I love this game and want to be best at it, but my reflexes are just too damn slow! Embarassed
abcxyz1
Very Happy I like CS1.6 than all. Very fun if play with my friends Very Happy
kilotun
I use to play the old school Counter strike. Now i play CS Source but not any more i lost the interest in playing it a long time ago. But rarely i might play it a little bit not much.
Hizar
I am curently in charge of a counter strick source clan. If you want to join e-mail me at Frozennyte@gmail.com
CSS is probably the best first person shooter it never gets old for some reason, unlike unreal tourny or gears of war. It can be a lot more competitive too, but usally the gamers are pretty nice. Over all I think that CSS is a game worth my time.