FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Bali Bombers not very bright lads.

paul_indo
Quote:

The Jakarta Post , Cilacap, Jakarta | Thu, 08/21/2008

The Bali bombers on death row oppose their planned execution by firing squad due to be carried out soon on Nusakambangan prison island, Central Java, but the executions may be delayed.

However, if the Attorney General's Office continue with the schedule, the bombers consider they will die a martyr's death.

Amrozi, Imam Samudra and Ali Gufron, alias Mukhlas, said this Wednesday in a letter forwarded by their defense team to journalists at the Wijaya Pura Pier on Nusakambangan.

The letter, signed by Ali Gufron and Imam Samudra, outlined their opposition to the execution.

"I, as a Muslim am committed to God's commands. It is haram (forbidden) for me to accept execution because killing a Muslim, especially a Muslim defender, is a cowardly and criminal act and is very sinful. Those who have planned and intentionally commit it will provoke God's wrath and curse and will be sent to hell for all eternity. It is also valid to avenge those who have had this law imposed upon them," read one of the paragraphs.

"To die a martyr's death is my wish and dream. If God has predestined me to be killed by infidels, as well as hypocrites by way of execution, it means God has fulfilled my wishes... Praise be to God," they wrote in the letter.

They also commented on the amnesty procedures which they refused to go through.

"If I plead for amnesty, I would be guilty of sins and wrongdoings, such as syirik, or belief in more than one God, because the president of a secular country has seized the ultimate rights and power of God in enacting and imposing the law. So, if I appeal for amnesty to him, it means I acknowledge his divinity," read another paragraph.

"In regards to the execution, they are in a position of not opting for any method because if they do, they will be in agreement with it. Amrozi and his friends accept any method of execution, but this does not mean they agree with it," defense team member Qadar Faishal told reporters.

The defense team told the media the three death-row convicts had submitted a request to meet their families before the Ramadan fasting month, or before they were executed.

Security forces from various units, such as the police Mobile Brigade, Water Police unit and army soldiers have stepped up security in the areas around the island for the past two weeks.

Meanwhile in Jakarta, Attorney General Hendarman Supandji has set aside his expectation to execute the three convicted Bali bombers before the Muslim holy month of Ramadan in September due to bureaucratic delays.

"I thought the execution could be carried out before the fasting month, but it was only my expectation. Now I can't promise anymore," he said Wednesday.

Hendarman said last month the executions could be carried out before Ramadan because they (the convicted persons) had exhausted all legal avenues.

He also said he wanted to carry out the executions immediately before Ramadan, because doing so within the 30-days of the holy month would be innappropriate.

However, the plans might need to be adjusted as Hendarman said the formal procedures for the executions had not been completed.

"Until now, I haven't received formal Supreme Court confirmation that the convicted persons have exhausted all means of appeal," he said.

These are not very bright lads are they.

Quote:
killing a Muslim, especially a Muslim defender, is a cowardly and criminal act and is very sinful.

Well this is exactly what they did with their bomb, many muslims were killed as well as Balinese hindus and foreigners.

Quote:
Those who have planned and intentionally commit it will provoke God's wrath and curse and will be sent to hell for all eternity

Glad to hear that boys, hope you enjoy the trip.

By there own ranting and raving they condemn their actions but seem to be just to stupid to realise this. These guys make me want to vomit.

All there brave words in the beginning about being ready to die as martyrs and yet they have been wriggling and squirming the whole way to get out of it.
ocalhoun
[quote="paul_indo"]
Quote:

a secular country has seized the ultimate rights and power of God in enacting and imposing the law.

That right there gives a lot of insight into how these people think.
I hope that not many think like that.
Kelvin
the thing about these society scums and rejects is that everyhing they do, they justify in terms of martyrdom and always bring in God's name in vain. Come one man... what "god" do they actually think they are serving in the 1st place. Who can actually think of 1 incident where being a martyr in 'god's' name is never used?

that's what these fools have been brainwashed to think... "i'm going to heaven for my great deeds cause i did it as a martyr. And because i did it as a martyr when i get to heaven 7 virgins will be waiting for me to satisfy my lust and god will say to me: 'well done you sick and perverted child'" Whatever happened to "thou shall not kill"??? Brainless advocates of the devil.... Twisted Evil their retributioin is a free one way ticket to hell... hope they enjoy it there. Heard it's always hot and sunny all year long. Wink

Quote:
Glad to hear that boys, hope you enjoy the trip.
nice one there....
paul_indo
What I find rather strange is that a religion that opposes any form of sexuality and erotica more than any other religion while they live on earth sees no contradiction in free sex with a bunch of virgins when they get to heaven.

If free sex with virgins is the order of the day maybe it's the devil who runs the show. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
sulavaryal
well personally i think that at the time the laws of the religion were being written there used to be a lots of crime related to sex.I mean rap and all .People were uneducated.But the wise ones thought hey what if we create this story. This would stop people from committing crime in anticipation of those 72 virgins. It worked people lapped up the story and eventually it was written as a religious law. That was then this is now. But some people don't like change and those are the ones who create trouble. Very Happy