FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Runescape?

Jamestf347
Do Any of you have or play runescape? if you do, what's your combat and other info on your account? i am lvl 100 combat im not gonna say my name just for the simple reason you never know what can happen, im currently getting 99 fishing and cooking i have 91 fishing and 94 cooking (yay me) but trust me i dont play every day 24 hrs a day im lucky if i get on 1 hour a day!
teaminfamous
lol i play around 1 hour a day if i get really bored. but im lvl 90 and permantenly muted Sad
psycosquirrel
I used to play back in 2006.

The game is lame though. The markets are (or at least used to be) too predictable.

I could net 10-20 million daily from marketing party hats.

I would buy low, sell high. Also, sellers' prices always depend on what rate others are selling at. I would "fake" a few sales at 1-3 mil below market price to create a huge price drop, then buy from all the people panicking from the price dropping so rapidly. I would then wait an hour or two for everything to settle again, and go back to selling at the market price.

It's such a silly game. I wish real life money was as easy to make as Runescape money Laughing
MtgRuler
I also used to play... it did get really old when you would just buy low and sell high.
Although i never made it high enough for party hats, I think i had 1 mill once. Considering that I was addicted to it for a couple of years, it definally can be a good game, until you run out of quests as a free member. Killing things only lasts so long.
Now, i play Second Life instead
RuneMonkey
Boring. I'm a level 58 and a non-member. It gets boring once you finished all the non-member quests and you aren't a member. I'm trying to get up prayer so I can do all the protects and beat my friends.
Zombie
Yes I play too! nice fishing and cooking levels btw! I know a lot of people who play, from 12 to 24... and even my freinds mom plays Shocked
Diablosblizz
Although I don't play, it seems that they've upgraded their system graphics a LOT! If you have the screen to resize then you'll have a new layout. It's not the best but it'll do for being online.

I still dislike the game, but I like the new looks.
Fire Boar
There is an "official" topic for this you know. Use that instead.
mewmewlazlo
Runescape is an aweosome mmo for anyone who is new to playing mmorpgs. The learning curve is not steep and it has the basic layout of almost any mmo you would play. Some mmos have massive storylines, but runescape is a basic, yet fun mmo to play for people of any age. Go Runescape!
Alexrules01
I played, but I dont anymore because it doesn't want to load for me, after a 8 month break from it
I might play again, if it ever works
I know I had a mining level of like 86 or something
And combat was 80-95 i think
LordScorch
I personally enjoy RS, if I'm intensily bored, and have nothing better to do. I find it too difficult to level up, (But then again, I'm very lazy), so I just work on on woodcutting, and firemaking.

Heh, it passes the time.
RuoCrage
aaaah i used to play that game but then after a few years i got bored and started to play games like call of duty 4 and crysis but was cool at the time Smile
guitar22891
ahh I got bored really quickly but my bro is like a lvl 89 with whole bunch of other stuff.
leosthenerd
I think its kinda interesting, it can get boring at times...but its better than Ogame or any version of it Very Happy lol
warriorpoets
Runescape was the first MMO I played, but I don't think I've spent more than five minutes a month on it since I started playing real MMO's like WoW and LotRO.
projektdeth
Stopped playing after I got my 99 wood cutting and member ship ran out.. few monthes later, new terrible graphics (my opinion - I liked the old graphics) and not to mention, trade limit 3k? Sort of went down hill a bit with the bad updates. I play on private servers every now and then, but not rs.
computerexpert09
does anyone wanna make a clan and pk people lvl 60-70 range
SunD3R
I don't think that it's fun and charging for features that do make you a more advanced player and you actually do get better functions that are important and give you advantages in the game, frankly, is really stupid. They should've made the game's 'premium' features to not give any advantages in the game like Hattrick per example.

I'm not an addict in any game, though I've been one before so I know how it's like to not play something for a long time, so you must have a tougher character (something that most under 15 year old kids don't have) to get over such an addiction that makes you sleep less than 3h per day. I play Hattrick, but it's a football simulation and matches happen only 2 days a week so you don't have to check out your team every second to see if your stats 'built up'.

Anyhow, none of my friends hasn't played RS and I haven't met anyone IRL (nor someone from my country online) that 'suffers' from that kind of addiction. Razz
Raidation
Runescape is LAME.

I'm still trying to convince my friends to sabotage Runescape. Wink
[FuN]goku
Eh... used to play it... Can't play it anymore though after having played WoW.
PleoMaster
I just recently been falsely banned so I quit thegame. I suggest people not to play this unless your willing to waste alot of time over a pathetic game like I did.
Burzy
isn't there a thread for this already? like farther up on the list??
chatterbox
yea i play Wink 99 fish 99 fletch lvl 97 cb. ;0
morfeusman
yeha i play too,
i am a noob though,
im only lvl 70
43 pray
60 att
53 str
53def
73 wc
0 fm
whats your username?
traxion
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-5745-22.html

maybe you can talk in this post.. Runescape - OFFICIAL THREAD
frecos
Here is a guide for Runescape, i found it quit useful. http://games.bbgsite.com/games/runescape/
Fanghai44
my friend plays runescape
he doesn't seem very ashamed of it so what can I say :\
jumanji
Jamestf347 wrote:
Do Any of you have or play runescape? if you do, what's your combat and other info on your account? i am lvl 100 combat im not gonna say my name just for the simple reason you never know what can happen, im currently getting 99 fishing and cooking i have 91 fishing and 94 cooking (yay me) but trust me i dont play every day 24 hrs a day im lucky if i get on 1 hour a day!

i own u level 138 with like 50 dclaws and all weapons mostly all i dnt have the ags and i have like 4-6 of ea phats and mostly all rares and 980 mill in cash and all are mostly 99 exept the dumb stats there 90
Helios
Stickied thread?

-close-