FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

In Flames and Linkin Park!

kingy
Anyone else here who likes In Flames and Linkin Park?
leeleez
linkin park is too old when is their new stuff coming out?
Zibé
I like In Flames, one of the first melodic death-metal band Smile
but linkin park... buueeaark !!! I hate !!!
althalus
Mmmm In Flames, one of my favourite bands Smile I own most of their cds, save for the oldest ones. Colony is my favourite (also the first one I heard). Imo that album marks their peak in absolute brilliance. Not saying that their earlier / later work is bad, just not as good. Soothing melodies, in a way... Smile

Linkin Park is alright, I guess. I like "Breaking the habit" of Meteora (along with a few others) and a few tracks of Hybrid Theory. Not among my top 10... Wink
RosenCruz
LP never gets old..!!! They are my favourite and will stay there for a long time I think...They really make good sound,lyrics and videos..
masterevil
Listenning to LP after in flames is a bit odd. But it is your chocie anyway...
Healckles
In flames i don´t meet

But Linkin Park the sounds is too cool. I Like only 5 musics of this band
Especially "Lying from you"
comsci18
yeh i like In frames and Linkin Park too
their song and music are great
hahame
if they musics are good,why not post some musics for share
shr3dd
sharing music is illegal... bad bad hehe In Flames is good metal, but LP is such crap.
Blecker
LP is a pop-music band that shouts "Look! we got guitar and drums!!!!"
In Flames is a great band but don't listen to it...
But I prefer listening to it than LP
Insanity
Really. I never considered Linkin Park to be pop music. I always thought they were some kinda metal.
anxiety1
linkin park suck

in flames rule!
icugaming
Insanity wrote:
Really. I never considered Linkin Park to be pop music. I always thought they were some kinda metal.

You see, metal is pop.
GTA
RosenCruz wrote:
LP never gets old..!!! They are my favourite and will stay there for a long time I think...They really make good sound,lyrics and videos..

LP is very stupid band it's not rock at all
it's classic pop music like avril lavige (some sh*t like that)
It's music for "cool Kids"
Srs2388
I'm more into the classic rock
thats just my opinion though
ddukki
I listened to Meteora and the thought that came to me was that the whole cd sounded like one song. There wasn't much transition between songs, but since the songs all pretty much sound the same, it didn't really matter. Don't get me wrong, the songs are great, I like Linkin' Park, but they need to put some variety in their music.
supjapscrapper
I like Linkin Park a lot!! and they ave never been claiming to be a real metal band. Still their music is really interesting and a lot of pleasure. In Flames are more of an athentic Metal band, more symphonic and they better suit my music needs, I enjoy them, maybe not as much as I would enjoy some nightwish, Therion or Slade, they are a kind apart.
peekaboo
Meshuggah is where its at for metal
WeirdOne
Linking Park use to be my favorite band but i listened to it so often that it got old. I still listen to linkin park every once in a while but not often.
ignitionnight
I feel sorry for some of your guys' friends. If some of your other ideas are on par with your musical ideas they must get really really bored.

Listing In Flames in the same sentence as Linkin Park, that confused me from the start. Then you guys called Linkin Park pop? The people who hate on Linkin Park are more stupid than the people who love them blindly.

No I don't feel like explaining myself.
April_May
I love Linkin Park. But its true they havent made any new songs in a while but i still think they are classic. Havent heard of Inflames. Are they any good? What are some of thier songs? Since when was liknin park even close to POP? Pop, wow.. its like a different planet of music to what linkin park is. I dont think they can even be catarised and thats what i like about them. They are metal, rock and alternative all in one in my opinion.
jeffleo
Linkin Park all the way. I'ma hardcore fan. Got all their underground albums and all their released and limited edition albums. All their albums you can imagine or cook up, I've got it. LOL. Though I don't have their merchandizes. Their songs are really great except that weird album that's produced in "B" pitch. Whatever that means.

Never heard of In Flames, what kinda band are they?
vnieto
Can be possible a relationship betwin Linking Park an In Flame.

I don't think so
Insanity
I suppose you can classify them both loosely as metal, but Linkin Park is the more mainstream one and In Flames is more underground and a tad more on the metal side.
Helios
Zibé wrote:

Aye.
Larsfan
Linkin Park is my favorite band LPU member since 2004 they'[re too awesome!!!! im not too familiar with In Flames.
lpbrasil
Hum... i like linkin park i have a forum www.lpbrasil.be about LP, and i go down any song of In Flames for i sse if that is good.
comarazacke
Zibé wrote:

I agree totally!
Carupieara
In Flames is hell lot better. Yeah, I too liked LP but with the collaboration with Jay Z I don't like them all that much anymore. Somehow I find all their songs are starting to sound alike.
vnieto
Linkin Park is Teenager Music!!!

In Flames is "Eat Cookie Moster" band!!