FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

4th domain not showing.

m-productions
I finally am home..and have a few free days, (the first in months), and was looking forward to a new project. http://www.betrayersoflight.org I have everything set up (as you can see when you load the page) however when i go to m-productions.us:2222
I only have the following domains listed

m-productions.us
voloxes.com
m-productions.frih.net

however my new one is not showing up on this list. (it shows up under my domains folder when i use FTP to move files to the site....so not sure whats up here.)
Diablosblizz
Welcome home. I'm not sure about this but could DirectAdmin only show 3 domains? It may seem weird, but it may be the problem. If not, I wouldn't be worried about it, unless you want email accounts.
m-productions
I have many options of which i need to set within its domain, thus i need it to be there. Even if DA can only show 3, when i type in the DA adress for it, it says no such domain name can be found.
m-productions
Does anyone have any solutions or ideas to this? i really would like to get started on my next project while i still have time =(
Diablosblizz
Can you access the DirectAdmin panel from the domain and see if it shows then?
m-productions
if by that do you mean

betrayersoflight.org:2222
when you log in it still asks me to to choose a domain.

and if i try a direct link. such as
http://www.betrayersoflight.org:2222/CMD_SHOW_DOMAIN?domain=betrayersoflight.org

the follow message is shown
Quote:
Unable to Locate that domain

Details

none
m-productions
Could an admin please delete this domain from my account (as its not showing in the list, thus i dont have the option to click to delete it) so that i might try to re-add it.
Bondings
I removed the dns zone from the server. Please check again. Also my apologies for the late response.
m-productions
Np, i'm just glad to see your back bondings =)
Anyway, I have re-added the domain and it's working like a charm, thanks so much!