FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

DJ's corner

jasonpunks
Hi everyone. I would like to open this topic for DJ's and DJ wannabes. I hope we can help each other and benefit here by exchanging informations about great music to spin/mix, high-end tools & gadgets that could help us perform better, trading, and personal advices that would help our fellow DJ's become his/her best in the industry. let us help mold our performance to the next level of entertainment. thanks and God Speed! Very Happy
jasonpunks
what mixing program do you prefer best. VDJ? Mixmeister fusion? deckadance? others...
Aggtown
Have y'all ever tried "FruityLoops"?

It has good virtual synthesizers.
Andrew426
Anyone here used serato? Really interesting technology - I even once made a serato digital timecode casette to play with. Made the track sound exactly like it was being played off a dirty old casette deck.

Heres the link Incase youve not seen this before. Its coool.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scratch_Live
JinTenshi
The only programs i've ever used was

Adobe Audition (Previously under another name, which i forgot.)
Sony AcidPRO
Audacity

i'm not much into mixing, cause i dun understand it. >_< i really did try to though
Athomix
Aggtown wrote:
Have y'all ever tried "FruityLoops"?

It has good virtual synthesizers.

It's a very good program, you can make all what you want, I use it for 5 years ago.
There are too good other progam as Ableton live.

"""""""""""""""""
Anyone here used serato? Really interesting technology - I even once made a serato digital timecode casette to play with. Made the track sound exactly like it was being played off a dirty old casette deck.

Heres the link Incase youve not seen this before. Its coool.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scratch_Live "" ( Andrew426 )
"""""""""""""""""

Arrow I have allready use Serato Scratch live in an student club to mix during 24 hours (12h-12h Wink ), it's really easy to use and it's too just enough with a computer a mix table and 2 platine vinyl or 2 dj cd player.