FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Feedback System

Ghost Rider103
I thought it would be pretty cool for Frihost to add like some type of feedback system only for use of the Marketplace, and possibly Contest threads.

The idea I am thinking of is sort of like Ebay's feedback system.

For an example, lets say I am offering Graphic Design services in the marketplace, and you want to buy my services. After I am done, and I have stuck to our deal like we would have made, then you would give me positive feedback, and if you paid me or w/e, I would give you positive feedback sticking to your deal.

This also works the other way around. If you did pay me, and I did NOT stick to my end of the deal, you could then leave me positive feedback.

This would be useful for people looking to buy some sort of services, and they want to check their feedback they can and see weather you are trustworthy or not.

This is sort of like the Market Place Blacklist that we already have, but this would be much more effective, and this positive and negative number could be underneath how many frih$ we have, so people would actually know it exist.

I think this idea would be a good extra feature to add to the Marketplace, and possible the contest section.

Each feedback you get (I mean feedback with a comment) could also link to the thread on which the deal was made, to assure the positive or negative was legit or not.

The last time I talked to Vrythramax in the IRC channel and was talking about the Blacklist, Max didn't even know it existed Laughing

Well let me know what you guys think.
Helios
Of course such extra features are nice, but I don't think this one will be at the top of Bondings' priority list. He has too many things to do to the new server (3)...

Nevertheless it sounds like a nice idea, although it could be made in a much simpler way than described here, I think.