FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Olympics

Tony The Tiger
I keep discovering new networks that are part of the Olympic coverage. The first four or five days I was only aware of NBC, MSNBC and CNBC. Day before yesterday I discovered the Oxygen channel. Today I discovered USA Network. Am I missing any networks?
eday2010
Any networks owned by NBC will probably have coverage. Those you listed are all NBC-owned, though I am not 100% sure about Oxygen, it almost has to be.
Tony The Tiger
eday2010 wrote:
Any networks owned by NBC will probably have coverage. Those you listed are all NBC-owned, though I am not 100% sure about Oxygen, it almost has to be.

With all the channels I was surfing, I missed the men's long jump and someone from Panama won the event. In fact, someone from my dad's hometown in Panama won the gold, which is the first gold medal in Panamanian Olympic history. I started watching Univision, the Spanish language channel, two days later but never saw the jump. I guess seeing the news story online was good enough.
absolution
We had the worst coverage of the olympics in Australia. Ours was done by channel 7 and it was horrible they never showed a full game of basketball and just kept cutting in between every game never showing a full event. The network owns 6 different hd channels and they all had the same coverage, was so disappionted with the olympics mainly cause of the coverage.