FRIHOST ē FORUMS ē SEARCH ē FAQ ē TOS ē BLOGS ē COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

School Trip

tianhua1993
Iím a Secondary school student from Singapore, and the Ministry of Education has made a wonderful plan on introducing overseas trip to students. When the students go overseas, they go with their friends, without their parents, to foster inter-students relationship. Also, the school bores a lot of the amount.

They introduced mostly to Uniformed Groups, which means that the CCAs (Co-Curriculum Activities) have to wear a uniform during trainings. Iím from NCC (National Cadet Corps), which is a teenager version of National Service.

Last year, I went to Chiangmai, in Thailand. As it was at the year end, around end of November to start of December, I thought it was freezing at night. Itís true. It was very, very cold. In the morning, when I talked, I can see steam coming out from my mouth. Itís very cold, and very scary (for me). I was puzzled as I was thinking, the day before I was in the hotel, and it wasnít very cold. It turned out that itís because Iím up in the mountains, and Iím near a waterfall, thatís why itís cold. I paid SGD $700, with the school subsiding around SGD $400.

This year Iím going to China, Suzhou. I hope to share more of my experiences here with all of you guys. Iím going to pay SGD $600, with the school subsiding SGD $600.