FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hello everione!

miquelxx
Hey everione my name is miguel from portugal Cool
I play world of warcraft and counter strike source so if you want to play with me some time send me a PM Smile
Diablosblizz
Welcome to Frihost! Smile I play Counter Strike, but not source. Sad Too bad. Welcome though!
jasonpunks
Hi everyone! Very Happy I am new here in frihost.com and I'm also new when it comes to setting up a website. I am currently designing my web pages but I am not sure where to upload it. I can't afford a developer and a hosting service. that is why this will be a great challenge for me to do & learn everything by myself. I have some questions below pls help.

1.)how will I earn points?
2.)how will I earn Fri$ & what is it used for?
3.)after completing the 5 posts & the points required, where should we go to know if we are already eligible for a free domain?
5.)where do we upload our contents
6.)is there anything else we need to know which will make us become a responsible members of frihost.com?

I am hoping for your kind response & may your help be an enlightenment for us new users.
Embarassed
thank you.
nivinjoy
Hi dear friend welcome to the community....!! Hope you liked all the forums...!!

Wish you a nice stay..!!
Sphaerenkern
jasonpunks wrote:
Hi everyone! Very Happy I am new here in frihost.com and I'm also new when it comes to setting up a website. I am currently designing my web pages but I am not sure where to upload it. I can't afford a developer and a hosting service. that is why this will be a great challenge for me to do & learn everything by myself. I have some questions below pls help.

1.)how will I earn points?
2.)how will I earn Fri$ & what is it used for?
3.)after completing the 5 posts & the points required, where should we go to know if we are already eligible for a free domain?
5.)where do we upload our contents
6.)is there anything else we need to know which will make us become a responsible members of frihost.com?

I am hoping for your kind response & may your help be an enlightenment for us new users.
Embarassed
thank you.

Hi there!
1) With posting. Depending on your post length, you get your points.
2) With posting, too! No big use, though. In contrast to the points, they aren't reduced by your hosting account.
3) no idea Very Happy
4)On your webspace, of course Very Happy You can use an ftp software to upload your data or just use the FTP-function in your control panel.
6) I don't know - nothing coming to my mind spontaneously ^^

I could have linked you some FAQ or so, but this way it's a bit more friendly Smile[/size]