FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Colombia is OK!

crabfish
Isn't it time you travelled to Colombia?

They have so much to offer. And it is not the country it once was. It is very safe to travel there now.

I went last year and I was amazed at the friendliness of the people, the culture, food and the beautiful countryside! All kinds of services are better and cheaper than many other countries.

I would call Colombia the Switzerland of South America! And they have a wide variety of environments! Fom Bogota's cool high-altitude weather to the vast sweltering Jungle and coastal beaches.

After I visited for the first time, I wondered WHY I didn't visit earlier!

- The FARC is only a shadow of it's former self -
Afaceinthematrix
I've thought about traveling there but I haven't gotten around to it. I've been thinking about going either there, Brazil, or Africa next summer. I already went abroad this summer.
mamck688
Yeah, FARC is only a shadow of its former self, but it still has a presence there. And it is still unsafe to venture out of the densely populated areas. They still control a lot of the rural highways. Especially as an American, I don't travel too far out of the major cities, but that is simply a personal decision. Depending on how adventurous you are, you can certainly travel through the countryside.
skipsplinter
i would love to go to colombia once any one can tell me nice place in colombia ?