FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Flash intro.

Jack_Hammer
I was wondering what your views where on my ':: Frame' Flash website introduction?, thanks
zrule
so nice and simple intro. not finished though. Wink
is it your work?
James007
Uhm... I think that the flash-thingy is made with a template... but it looks good;)

ATTENTION: Flash intros can make your site look interactive, but don't forget that not all people have the flash-plugin... so always include a clearly visible textlink to the page after the intro.

Another question... is it normal that I only see a part?

Click for screenshot

James Smile
Jack_Hammer
Quote:
Uhm... I think that the flash-thingy is made with a template... but it looks good;)

Thanks, but it's not made with a template (Thugh excuse the TEXT text and that it lacks a skip intro button or even a replay button but I havent had the time to finish it recently to busy on the main website itself I am halfway through making a completely new website layout Wink )
Jack_Hammer
Yes it is completely of my own making and design though I am worried I will have to redo it as I said before I am making a new layout (Which is on a white background rather than a black and the flash is based on the balck background (as you can't see white text on a white background))

Quote:
Another question... is it normal that I only see a part?

The website itself is no way near completetion and that is the old layout I wll not update it until the whole website is nearing completiong though I will have to keep updating it occsasionally for the the PHP as I cannot view PHP on my home hachine wihtout installing an apache server.
Bashur
*Thumbs up* I like it, it loaded very fast and I'm sure where you have the "Text text tex..." part, you will have information about the site? I like it, entertaining and simple. I approve!
James007
It was because of the TEXT text Text... -part I thought that it was a template... Embarassed

Well done! Very Happy

James Smile
matjash
Since I'm trying this site from a 56kbps modem the first thing that I would suggest is to add loading percentage at the begining, otherwise it's a very nice designed page :thumbsup:
Simulator
Looks well you got Swift 3D or something?
dragonflame
I thought it was a template at first too, because theres a lot of similar flash sites in templatemonster.com
EJK-lifesaving-nederland
Good Work Very Happy
Jack_Hammer
Simulator wrote:
Looks well you got Swift 3D or something?

Thats excatly what I used
Laughing