FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

rihanna

Maserman
any rihanna fans in here , i saw here at newcastle and loved her Wink
chartcentral
Not exactly a fan, but since "Umbrella", she's won my admiration of her as an artist.
I also like her songs "Don't Stop the Music", "Disturbia", "Take a Bow" and "Hate that I Love You".
Diablosblizz
I don't really listen to Rihanna, but I think that "Please don't Stop the Music" is a very good song, very catchy.
gugusm
Well, I don't like that kind of 'artist', although she's cute Wink
Tammy
OMG i just looove her singing <3 she is clearly THE BEST! well to me though XD Very Happy
ceann
rihanna and chris are going to our country this november. can't hardly wait! hehe Very Happy
sondosia
I really like Rihanna. She's got a really unique voice, and her songs are catchy. I like Umbrella, Shut Up And Drive, and Take A Bow the most.
JinTenshi
Hmm, I must say I don't quite like Rihanna at all. Her voice is abit too, I don't know. Either sharp, or just too noisy. Umbrella by her wasn't so nice, and Unfaithful was.. Noisy if you asked me. Funny thing is I find metal and rock less noisy than she is. =\

Umbrella has covers made by many others and they are almost all better than Rihanna's version. But that's just me.
lethaltriad
She makes really catchy pop songs. I can't really decide if i'm a fan or not but I like her music though, I find myself singing alot to her tunes all the time. Loves the songs but not so much a fan of the artist herself.
chartcentral
What's nice about her is whether it's a slow or fast song, she makes it sound really good. Smile
smspno
In the past I used to turn the radio off when I heard her, but since "Umbrella" she has become one of my favourite female vocalists, though Smile. The song that I like the most is "Disturbia", I guess.
Arthur3009
I HATE HER, she's definilly a product, a just made for sel sell sell and sell, and don't like people who cna't see that.
ercan412
I'm fan rihanna, shes really beatiful. Smile
bernardnapoleon
ercan412 wrote:
I'm fan rihanna, shes really beatiful. Smile

me too, IMHO she is also a good singer.
Yasser_Bishesari
yes, i love her too,
my favorate music by rihanna
"don't stop the music"
Arthur3009
i hate her, oh my gosh, where are the people who cares with the REALLY pop music, the world pop is lost
phuchicu
I love Rihana and the songs of her shows "Umbrella", she's won my admiration of her as an artist.
I also like her songs "Don't Stop the Music", "Disturbia", "Take a Bow" and "Hate that I Love You".
timrangar
Rianna, i love you. Its my best pop singer
Street_Dog
Arthur3009 wrote:
I HATE HER, she's definilly a product, a just made for sel sell sell and sell,

I'd agree with that. She came out a few years ago with some song, Pon da Replay I think it was called (or something along those lines). I thought it was alright for a pop song, even though it's not my style. She disappears off the radar for a few years and then comes back as an R'n'B 'artist'. Obviously her managers have decided her musical styles just to make money. Same thing happened to Nelly Furtado.
tvault
At first I thought Rihann was kind of a copy of Beyoncé, but she has far surpassed her now. Rihanna has far better songs. I look forward to her releasing lots and lots more!

John
windowlicker
Rihana is a victim of production, I only like to mix her main tunes with some juicy beet! and she's definitely very shagadelic!
missdixy
Her music is decent, and I find her absolutely beautiful.
medesignz
although apparently very infectious, to me she's abit generic and default, but she's very foxy.