FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Text

Jack_Hammer
I was wondering as you have a signiture it could be intresting you put in a part in your profile where you can add a prefix (?) onto you text so people could have their own style, rather than them putting it in each time though, but it's just a thought.

(P.S I know I'm confusing hope you understand)
orno
woah
did anyone else understand what he wanted to say or have i just temporarily lost whatever little processing power my brain had left Laughing
Bondings
Yeah I don't understand it either.
Jack_Hammer
Sorry I'm never ay god at exlaining thingsso I will try again, you know when youedit your signiture in your profile, I was wondering whether you could add something similar but for your text so different people would have different text styles ather than just signitures for example someone might hav there text sightly different to veryne elses, anyway, it's only a suggestion.
Bondings
Jack_Hammer wrote:
Sorry I'm never ay god at exlaining thingsso I will try again, you know when youedit your signiture in your profile, I was wondering whether you could add something similar but for your text so different people would have different text styles ather than just signitures for example someone might hav there text sightly different to veryne elses, anyway, it's only a suggestion.

No, I don't think that is possible.
orno
ahhh now i get it...
well u could manually change the font colour and font size for each of your posts but
1) its annoying to do it everytime
2) its annoying, having to read posts with stuff like THIS or THIS on every page Razz

so... i wouldn't support it even if it was possible
Jack_Hammer
Yes that was the porblem with it that people would change it to rediculouse fonts but...