FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hello everybody!

mariomaster
Hi I'm a new user here at FriHost forums. I love to play Mario games, on the Nintendo DS perferably. If anybody has Mariokart DS, my code is:
107506 - 074360

Race me at 11:00 AM CDT, no earlier and no later than 12:00 PM CDT

I own some Mario games myself, and if you want to compare your tactics with me, be sure to PM me.

Thanks Laughing
nivinjoy
Hello mario lover... Welcome to the Frihost community...!! Browse around through all the forums and keep on posting more and more..!!!

I am sure that you can find atleast someone here in this community whose interests matches with you....!!!

Have a nice stay around...!!! Laughing Cool Laughing
william
Hey, welcome to Frihost. Need a place to host your website, you've come to the right place. Lots of storage/bandwidth, many features, and an awesome staff. The hosting also has a community to match with thousands of users with a wealth of knowledge.

Ah, Mario games. I will have to agree with you. My first encounter with video games was Mario, and I've enjoyed them since. My most recent console purchase was a DS and it's one of the best things I've ever owned. As far as I know, there are a fair amount of Mario Kart DS players here (myself included).

Enjoy Frihost!
Findhelp
.....................................................Welcome............................................................
kristine
warmly welcome here at frihost, enjoy your stay keep posting.
mariomaster
I did put a request in for a site...Thanks guys for the warm welcome, greatly appreciated... Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz