FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Phpbb3 problem...

nivinjoy
hey friends i have met with a problem with my phpbb3 board... Please visit www.nivinjoy.frih.net/forums and see what has happened...!!

I am very sad that it happened so...!! What should i do now...?? Please someone help me...!!

Also i tried to access my phpmyadmin... But a message like the following came...!!!

Quote:

The webserver for frih.net/phpmyadmin/ reported that an error occurred while trying to access the website. Please click here to return to the previous page.

Powered by FortiGuard.

Tell me how can i retrieve my forum...!! Please someone help me out...!!

Thanks in advance...!!!
mOrpheuS
Are you able to see a username/password prompt when you visit - http://frih.net/phpmyadmin/ ?

You should change the password for the Database User account, in DirectAdmin and in phpbb config file - that should fix this error.

Is there anything you might have done which could have caused it to stop working in the first place ?
nivinjoy
mOrpheuS wrote:
Are you able to see a username/password prompt when you visit - http://frih.net/phpmyadmin/ ?

No i don't see it..!!

mOrpheuS wrote:
You should change the password for the Database User account, in DirectAdmin

Yes i changed it...!!

mOrpheuS wrote:
and in phpbb config file - that should fix this error.

Can you tell me how to do this...Please..??

mOrpheuS wrote:
Is there anything you might have done which could have caused it to stop working in the first place ?

Yes i think it is because i installed one more phpbb3 forum with the same database username and password...!!!

Please reply soon...!!! thanks..!!
Diablosblizz
From the looks of it, your forum is working perfectly fine. What's wrong with it?
nivinjoy
Thanks to all who showed interest in helping me...!! Now my forum is working...

Thanks again dear friends...!!! Now i welcome you all to my forum...!!! www.nivinjoy.frih.net/forums
eduproductus
Hi guys
i bought a donaim by my self and every year i change what the website will be and last year it was tamagotchi fourms and i used phbb it was apsolutley bad i decided to use icebb its the best and its free. i have not found a problem with it and its so good i am thinking about keeping my website about tamagotchis.
Cool Laughing Very Happy Smile Rolling Eyes Wink Idea
Diablosblizz
IceBB looks interesting, thank you for the share edu! Smile Congrats nivinjoy on fixing the problem.
mOrpheuS
... and there was much rejoicing

-close-